• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to get me some of those teleportation bombs...

And that's how they are getting off the island. They found a box of them and all teleported to safety.

The think those are just smoke bombs like in batman begins or the teenage mutant ninja turtles movie from the 1990s. Remember these guys are ninjas, not magicians.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's currently filming a movie now called "The Last Full Measure" based on true story about a US Air Force Pararescueman who gave up his life aiding and defending a unit of soldiers pinned down from enemy assault in Vietnam.

Cool. I was just curious if we're gonna see him for a few episodes next season.

Also they said the season long baddie won't be a speedster, so I wonder who it'll be since they've touched on or killed a lot of the options.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The think those are just smoke bombs like in batman begins or the teenage mutant ninja turtles movie from the 1990s. Remember these guys are ninjas, not magicians.
I know. But they are in critical situations where they are cornered, yet if they drop this smoke bomb, they are gone and Olly doesn't event try chasing them. In the show, they acted like they were teleportation bombs.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. But they are in critical situations where they are cornered, yet if they drop this smoke bomb, they are gone and Olly doesn't event try chasing them. In the show, they acted like they were teleportation bombs.

He chased him to the boat. Didn't he?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I was just curious if we're gonna see him for a few episodes next season.

Also they said the season long baddie won't be a speedster, so I wonder who it'll be since they've touched on or killed a lot of the options.

We probably will see him again in season 4 in some capacity. People think the new villain might be Clifford DeVoe aka The Thinker unlike other of Flash's villains, he's not a meta human. Rather he uses technological devices to get the upper hand on his enemies. DeVoe's most frequent use of technology comes in the form of his "thinking cap." The thinking cap grants DeVoe powers of mental projection and limited mind control.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We probably will see him again in season 4 in some capacity. People think the new villain might be Clifford DeVoe aka The Thinker unlike other of Flash's villains, he's not a meta human. Rather he uses technological devices to get the upper hand on his enemies. DeVoe's most frequent use of technology comes in the form of his "thinking cap." The thinking cap grants DeVoe powers of mental projection and limited mind control.
He was name-dropped in the finale...

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did it! I fucking did it! Arrow is the only show to remain on my DVR. The rest of this shitty DC universe has been removed. I gave them all way too long of a try.

:dingdingding:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did it! I fucking did it! Arrow is the only show to remain on my DVR. The rest of this shitty DC universe has been removed. I gave them all way too long of a try.

:dingdingding:

I'm so close to going there.

Although you will have to watch/record all the shows for the 4 part crossover next year.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say they either made the argus plane or the argus safe house blow the ground, despite the fact that neither of them were anywhere close to where they were at the time the bombs went off.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't love last night's episode.

weak cop outs.

weird situations.

bad set up for next season.

And even the final fight was pretty damn weak.

Is grant gustin shooting a movie over the summer/into the fall so they need to buy him some time?

Just watched it, and regarding the Flash Finale am I the only one who thinks they went the way they did at the end with Barry because of Warner Brothers and their Flash and the Justice League movies? I mean this is the same company that made Arrow give up the Suicide Squad storyline because they were making their own Suicide Squad movie. It wouldn't be out of reason that they're not allowed to have a Barry Allen as well.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it, and regarding the Flash Finale am I the only one who thinks they went the way they did at the end with Barry because of Warner Brothers and their Flash and the Justice League movies? I mean this is the same company that made Arrow give up the Suicide Squad storyline because they were making their own Suicide Squad movie. It wouldn't be out of reason that they're not allowed to have a Barry Allen as well.

so you think Wally West is gonna be the star flash next season?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Supergirl was just awful.

Her beating Superman at full strength? not happening.

I wonder if they're copying Smallville and having doomsday be a krypton refugee with that monster within.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think we could be a season or two away from Batman appearing? Normally I wouldn't think of anything with Gotham existing and the DC movies but with superman appearing in Supergirl in the league of assassins appearing on Gotham they can obviously have a Batman since multiple companies can use the same heroes/villains. Plus we did have a reference to Wayne Enterprises in season one of the Flash so Bruce Wayne definitely exist in the universe somewhere.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think we could be a season or two away from Batman appearing? Normally I wouldn't think of anything with Gotham existing and the DC movies but with superman appearing in Supergirl in the league of assassins appearing on Gotham they can obviously have a Batman since multiple companies can use the same heroes/villains. Plus we did have a reference to Wayne Enterprises in season one of the Flash so Bruce Wayne definitely exist in the universe somewhere.
They did hint to Batman's existence in SG this past season, so I think he would appear there first.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Interesting thing is by establishing them in different universes you could have different stories. Like the normal hippy Ollie queen could be in the SG universe.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Interesting thing is by establishing them in different universes you could have different stories. Like the normal hippy Ollie queen could be in the SG universe.

With Flash season 3 being about Barry creating Flashpoint if they ever decided to do Batman they could always use the Flashpoint Batman(which was Thomas Wayne and not Bruce) if DC movies didn't want them using Bruce Wayne.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the 4th-wall nod at the end...

"I would never step foot on the Titanic. Who ever built that ship otta be shot!" Fucking hilarious!!

Still not watching it next season.