• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Armstead Update: "A Different Situation"

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolling my eyes as big as I can...

Do you think adult-child sex is ok as long as it's consensual? Homosexuality is condemned by God as is bestiality. Two men were arrested in Florida this week for having sex with their dogs so even man's laws forbid such conduct and God's laws are on a higher plane than that. In reality, consensual sex by two men is just an example of two men sinning at the same time. It's irrelevant that one or the other thinks it's ok if you want to determine what's right in God's eyes. Thinking "It must be right because I'm doing it and I like it" is not a seal of approval.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't take either of your examples as condemning homosexuality because they were both about r*pe. And no, children and animals can't consent. They don't have the psychological ability to do so.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. It comes down to one verse.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. It comes down to one verse.

Only because you have a lack of knowledge about what fornication is.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what the bible says. It does not say what you are implying it does. You have been taught that by the Christian culture, but that is so people can manipulate you into following their agenda.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament (revised by F. W. Gingrich and F. Danker, 1979, p. 693) defines por·nei′a as “prostitution, unchastity, fornication, of every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse.” p-o-r-neia is understood to involve the grossly immoral use of the genital organ(s) of at least one human; also there must have been two or more parties (including another consenting human or a beast), whether of the same sex or the opposite sex. (Jude 7)

Hence p-o-r-neia or fornication is illicit sex outside of SCRIPTURAL marriage between a man and a woman. Notice what Revelation 21:6-8 says from the New Century Version

6 The One on the throne said to me, “It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega,[c] the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. 7 Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. 8 But cowards, those who refuse to believe, who do evil things, who kill, who sin sexually, who do evil magic, who worship idols, and who tell lies—all these will have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

p-o-r-neia is sexual sin.