• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think we can agree, O-line needs to be addressed, we also need another solid #1 DB.... As far as the NFL refs, #@$^#W@$^@#$%^@# we can't do shit about that unfortunately...

This upcoming draft is where PC/JS should not move back to gain extra picks. Stand pat or maybe move up some spots to get a good o-line guy in the first. If they don't then RW is going to have a shorter career with the amount of hits he's going to take. I would like to see o-line with the first and third selection and I agree we need another DB, so maybe a selection in the second round for that spot. Finally PLEASE cut Carrie Williams!!! I'm fucking sick of seeing him on the field.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This upcoming draft is where PC/JS should not move back to gain extra picks. Stand pat or maybe move up some spots to get a good o-line guy in the first. If they don't then RW is going to have a shorter career with the amount of hits he's going to take. I would like to see o-line with the first and third selection and I agree we need another DB, so maybe a selection in the second round for that spot. Finally PLEASE cut Carrie Williams!!! I'm fucking sick of seeing him on the field.

Agreed ... We still have a window for our defense to be great, but we have to get another #1 DB because Carry is not that guy ... And yes O-line cannot be ignored, we need some BIG uglies upfront ... We can't just patch that together like we have and expect success on offense with Wilson running around for his life... I think they've improved with pass protection as the season has rolled along, but our running game is NOTHING like it was ..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed ... We still have a window for our defense to be great, but we have to get another #1 DB because Carry is not that guy ... And yes O-line cannot be ignored, we need some BIG uglies upfront ... We can't just patch that together like we have and expect success on offense with Wilson running around for his life... I think they've improved with pass protection as the season has rolled along, but our running game is NOTHING like it was ..

Totally agree about our defense. These guys didn't lose their talents, I feel like they were smelling themselves a little too much figuring they could get back to a third straight SB with ease. Richards and crew need to go back to the tape and see what Quinn did the last couple of years that earned this D top honors.

It's not just patching the offense, it's getting true o-linemen that can play the position. I'm tired of picking guys and trying to convert them to o-linemen that don't have any business playing o-line. That boat has sailed and backfired. For how bad things are, yes, they have improved a bit but unfortunantly not well enough at this point in the season. Time to ride this out and hope for a WC cause division is out the window unless Cards have a complete meltdown and then another meltdown after the first.