• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about this... Wilson is part of the problem... He's not making good throws... He's letting plays take too long to develop... Those (2) two point conversions attempts were dreadful... The only thing that was good on our offense tonight was Lynch... Not sure why we passed more than 2x's more than we rushed...

With a shitty o-line your internal clock gets really small I think if he had some protection he would be better.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a shitty o-line your internal clock gets really small I think if he had some protection he would be better.

That's the excuse that get's thrown around too much imo... There were times he had time to throw tonight and he made poor decisions in the pocket... That's on him... If he's going to continue to allow his "internal clock" to get the best of him, our team will struggle...

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the excuse that get's thrown around too much imo... There were times he had time to throw tonight and he made poor decisions in the pocket... That's on him... If he's going to continue to allow his "internal clock" to get the best of him, our team will struggle...

Oh I completely agree. I mean I clearly blame Ciara.

HawkDawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mojo is gone. Graham sucked ass today. The zone defense in the middle of the field is awful.

HawkDawg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That over throw to Baldwin over the wrong shoulder, man what was he thinking?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep... This O-line is a work in progress.. Might take some draft picks to get us back ... We've paid so many defensive guy's we've just went cheap with our O-line... I think they've improved over the season but we still need to get better there...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he had a decent 2nd half.. Early on though we were putrid, we need to start cleaner...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the same team that went to back to back SB's. They don't have that kind of killer instinct. They simply don't. They don't play with fire. There's no chip on the shoulder. They make sloppy mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot on both sides of the ball week after week after week.

They won't reach 7 wins. Don't be too surprised if they lose to SF next week. They've lost it.

Too many guys got paid or want to get paid and just don't care anymore.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the same team that went to back to back SB's. They don't have that kind of killer instinct. They simply don't. They don't play with fire. There's no chip on the shoulder. They make sloppy mistakes and shoot themselves in the foot on both sides of the ball week after week after week.

They won't reach 7 wins. Don't be too surprised if they lose to SF next week. They've lost it.

They've certainly lost it. This team under Carroll never lost big games at home, now they look terrible. This off season they have to make some big decision including moving some of their big contracts... if possible.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... This O-line is a work in progress.. Might take some draft picks to get us back ... We've paid so many defensive guy's we've just went cheap with our O-line... I think they've improved over the season but we still need to get better there...

I think I remember talking in the pregame that the Seahawks have the least amount of their salary delegated to their OL in the NFL... 14 mil is what our salary is for our starting OL... The lowest in the NFL and a good chunk of that 14 mil is for Okung... Arizona's OL was over 50 mil...

Point they were trying to make is, you get what you pay for... We need to use draft picks on legitimate OL in the draft instead of continuing to pray we'll find another Sweezy...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and Richard Sherman? That guy was just dreadful last night... Seems like he couldn't do anything right... Penalties, big plays, not many passes defensed... Carey Williams looked better than he did... Hard to call him the best DB in the league when he has a night like that... It's like Arizona was intentionally picking on him knowing he couldn't stop them...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I remember talking in the pregame that the Seahawks have the least amount of their salary delegated to their OL in the NFL... 14 mil is what our salary is for our starting OL... The lowest in the NFL and a good chunk of that 14 mil is for Okung... Arizona's OL was over 50 mil...

Point they were trying to make is, you get what you pay for... We need to use draft picks on legitimate OL in the draft instead of continuing to pray we'll find another Sweezy...

Exactly... Sometimes you get lucky with lower draft picks but you can't always rely on that... I think this group has improved though over the season so that's a good thing going forward... But were gone need a stud or 2 upfront too solidify it... Were not running the ball nearly as affective or consistent with this line... Also i'm about done watching Cary Williams get eaten up ... Losing Maxwell really hurt us... We need to find better corner play

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and Richard Sherman? That guy was just dreadful last night... Seems like he couldn't do anything right... Penalties, big plays, not many passes defensed... Carey Williams looked better than he did... Hard to call him the best DB in the league when he has a night like that... It's like Arizona was intentionally picking on him knowing he couldn't stop them...

There was one play specifically where the Cards got a first down and Palmer through the ball to the outside vs Williams, Palmer had a bad throw the he led WAY inside and Williams could a easily made a play on that if he spotted the ball, but he didn't, he went outside while the ball went inside and it was a HUGE 3rd down play that could a been a pick ... I"m not high on Cary ....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one play specifically where the Cards got a first down and Palmer through the ball to the outside vs Williams, Palmer had a bad throw the he led WAY inside and Williams could a easily made a play on that if he spotted the ball, but he didn't, he went outside while the ball went inside and it was a HUGE 3rd down play that could a been a pick ... I"m not high on Cary ....

I'm not high on Cary either, which is why it's important for our DB on the other side play at a high level... Both DB's didn't play well...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not high on Cary either, which is why it's important for our DB on the other side play at a high level... Both DB's didn't play well...

So I think we can agree, O-line needs to be addressed, we also need another solid #1 DB.... As far as the NFL refs, #@$^#W@$^@#$%^@# we can't do shit about that unfortunately...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many guys got paid or want to get paid and just don't care anymore.

I don't agree with that for a second... They still have something called, "Pride" and most, if not all players at the level play for that regardless if they get paid or not... Problem I see is that when you get paid, there are higher expectations placed on you as well as having much more pressure to perform, due to the high salary... It's how you cope with that and it appears our LOB, along with RW are trying to do too much instead of doing what got them to where they are... Sherman biting on a few fakes last night was a good example of that...

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think we can agree, O-line needs to be addressed, we also need another solid #1 DB.... As far as the NFL refs, #@$^#W@$^@#$%^@# we can't do shit about that unfortunately...

Oh, definitely agree w/ you... Too bad the Saints won't release Browner, so we could pick him up again for one last hoorah...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, if the Hawks season continues to go sideways, with our offense not taking a step forward, I can see Bevell getting the axe at the end of the season... If anything, he'll be made the scapegoat for how bad the offense has performed...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, if the Hawks season continues to go sideways, with our offense not taking a step forward, I can see Bevell getting the axe at the end of the season... If anything, he'll be made the scapegoat for how bad the offense has performed...
You mean he wasn't the scapegoat before?