• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you ready?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure dedicate a lot of your posting to a team you don't give a flying fuck about.

It's the playoffs. Two teams remain. I talk about both.

I hope that's ok with you?

I'm not a Cavs fan; in fact, I dislike basketball. We've been over this before, meatball. You could say that Lebron's entire team sucks balls or is the best ever and it'd be of no consequence to me.

For someone who dislikes the game you sure have a heavy opinion on these posts. Especially to those criticising the cavs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Like when everyone outside of Miami hated him after The Decision and he suggested that it was because he was black. No, it's because you're retarded - keep your mouth shut and play basketball.

I heard during Free Agency, after he already decided to sign with Cleveland, he made Pat Riley fly out to LA, made him wait an hour in some hotel lobby, all to tell him he isnt coming back to Miami

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I loved GS to win this series, they are an all timer IMO

But watching JR Smith, Deron Williams, Iman Shumpert, Richard Jefferson, Kyle Korver, get important minutes, and miss every open shot they take, its ugly to watch
I'm just happy that both teams are healthy, and pray we make it through the next 2 games healthy as well. :D

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt there some thing with the All NBA team now where they have to trade George because they cant offer him that $50 milion more? or some shit like that I thought I heard

The Pacers could offer him over $200 million if he made that team. Moot point anyway because he was probably going to keep all his options open until he hit free agency in 2018.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree again...but this is a team sport. What is the sayin..you're only as strong as your weakest link?

I honestly believe they're victims of weak competition in the East. Going through 3 rounds in the post season to get to the Finals is supposed to prepare you for the best team, not hinder you.

This is why IMO the league needs to do away with the division of conferences and just let the top 16 teams into the post season- regardless of geographical location. I think then and only then will we truly be watching the best teams compete.

I like that suggestion regarding the Top 16

I hate Durant, hate where he decided to go, but have to admit he is the glaring difference on this team... Regardless of how weak the East is, and it is, I still think we are looking at a classic 7 game series here if Durant signed elsewhere.....He turned this team into just an unbeatable unit....You simply are not supposed to go through a postseason undefeated, and Its partially due to their opponents, especially after Leonard went down in the WCF, but mostly due to their depth and greatness

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard during Free Agency, after he already decided to sign with Cleveland, he made Pat Riley fly out to LA, made him wait an hour in some hotel lobby, all to tell him he isnt coming back to Miami

Which is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to an NBA great who has been nothing but accommodating to him.

Hence me thinking lebron is a complete fucking twat.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to an NBA great who has been nothing but accommodating to him.

Hence me thinking lebron is a complete fucking twat.

Funny thing is I dont feel much different than you regarding the man

I just think it clouds a lot of peoples' judgements when you are judging the player

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I dont feel much different than you regarding the man

I just think it clouds a lot of peoples' judgements when you are judging the player

You mean jumping from team to team to personally create super-teams with his all-star buddies?

Or disrespecting one of the greatest men in the history of the NBA?

Flopping?

Calling himself "The King"?

And my judgement on him is supposed to be positive?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you should realise, as you don't give a fuck about the game, that your opinion is worth dick, sweetheart.

I fully realize that my opinion on basketball, the Cavs or Lebron James don't mean dick. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could find even a handful of posts of me offering my opinion on any of it. I'm sure you think there are plenty of such posts, which leads back to the post you quoted.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean jumping from team to team to personally create super-teams with his all-star buddies?

Or disrespecting one of the greatest men in the history of the NBA?

Flopping?

Calling himself "The King"?

And my judgement on him is supposed to be positive?

^doesn't get it^

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully realize that my opinion on basketball, the Cavs or Lebron James don't mean dick. In fact, I'd be surprised if you could find even a handful of posts of me offering my opinion on any of it. I'm sure you think there are plenty of such posts, which leads back to the post you quoted.

Yawn-gif-office.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that suggestion regarding the Top 16

I hate Durant, hate where he decided to go, but have to admit he is the glaring difference on this team... Regardless of how weak the East is, and it is, I still think we are looking at a classic 7 game series here if Durant signed elsewhere.....He turned this team into just an unbeatable unit....You simply are not supposed to go through a postseason undefeated, and Its partially due to their opponents, especially after Leonard went down in the WCF, but mostly due to their depth and greatness
I actually like KD, and liked him when he was in OKC. I am happy that he's on the cusp of getting a ring. He deserves it IMO.

Portland has arguably the 2nd best backcourt in the league- and they showed it in game 1 when they combined for 75 points. But, they lost that game by double digits as well as the following 3 games. That was the first real clue that this GS team defends well & can outscore ANYONE.

Utah has arguably the DPOY in Gobert (in my opinion it's Dray, but I guess I'm a little biased there) and they still only had the lead in that series for a total of 11:55, never having won a game.

In the SA series I agree that would've presented the greatest challenge to the Dubs, but I still had them winning within 6.

Cleveland ranked # 5 in the league when we consider the win/loss records. They were tied with 3 teams, two of which were in the West. Do you think if the post season was the 16 best teams that LBJ makes it to 7 consecutive Finals?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like KD, and liked him when he was in OKC. I am happy that he's on the cusp of getting a ring. He deserves it IMO.

Portland has arguably the 2nd best backcourt in the league- and they showed it in game 1 when they combined for 75 points. But, they lost that game by double digits as well as the following 3 games. That was the first real clue that this GS team defends well & can outscore ANYONE.

Utah has arguably the DPOY in Gobert (in my opinion it's Dray, but I guess I'm a little biased there) and they still only had the lead in that series for a total of 11:55, never having won a game.

In the SA series I agree that would've presented the greatest challenge to the Dubs, but I still had them winning within 6.

Cleveland ranked # 5 in the league when we consider the win/loss records. They were tied with 3 teams, two of which were in the West. Do you think if the post season was the 16 best teams that LBJ makes it to 7 consecutive Finals?

Probably not, but I still think the Spurs and GS would have been their greatest stumbling blocks overall..I dont buy much into what Houston did this season, I think Cleveland would have scored 130 vs that team every game........I dont pay much attention to where they ranked this season only b/c they never really made any push to toppling Boston for the #1 seed, I think they knew they could rest this season with no fear of getting through the East.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance in hell.

To be fair, for 7 years, Jordan couldnt get past the Celtics or Pistons when they were at their best.....It took the Pistons and Celtics hitting the end of their runs for Jordan to start to dominate

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michael Jordan had to face off against the mid-80s Lakers every year, would he have been undefeated in finals appearances?

Some of you guys seem to flip your arguments to suit your agenda.