• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you ready?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with two other all-stars on the team and a supposedly solid backup core.

The backup core is the most dreadful group of players you will ever see in an NBA Finals

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant ignore all the details....Like how incredibly awful the Cleveland roster was that he carried to the Finals back in 07

Like carrying a team in 2015 to 6 games, after losing Love and Irving, with Matt Dellavadova his second leading scorer

Thats why "appearances" should matter at least some
They should mean more than achieving the original goal in the first place, WINNING?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The backup core is the most dreadful group of players you will ever see in an NBA Finals

Really? Because the nut-huggers have been actively praising guys like TT, Korver, JR and Deron Williams, Shumpert and Frye.

For months upon months guys like @WiggyRuss and @lebron23james wouldn't shut the fuck up about how great these guys are.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should mean more than achieving the original goal in the first place, WINNING?

Im watching Lebron James play sensational in this series

Kyrie Irving was better off not getting on the plane with his play

Love has held his own

JR, Shumpert, Frye, Deron Williams, Korver, Tristan Thompson

Just absolutely dreadful

I honestly dont know what else one guy can do

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Because the nut-huggers have been actively praising guys like TT, Korver, JR and Deron Williams, Shumpert and Frye.

For months upon months guys like @WiggyRuss and @lebron23james wouldn't shut the fuck up about how great these guys are.

Have you watched them play these first 2 games?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im watching Lebron James play sensational in this series

Kyrie Irving was better off not getting on the plane with his play

Love has held his own

JR, Shumpert, Frye, Deron Williams, Korver, Tristan Thompson

Just absolutely dreadful

I honestly dont know what else one guy can do
Oh, I totally agree. His team has only showed up for 24 minutes a game thus far.

But, at the end of the day there aren't asterisks next to the seasons when they "almost" won. And when we're comparing him to other greats he's gotten the job done the least amount of times. so I just don't know how it's justified that he's the best or even #2 on that particular list.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, and thus we haven't seen either of them on these boards in regular form since the Finals have started.

They are busy eating extra helpings of crow right now based on how those guys have NOT shown up.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched them play these first 2 games?
Yep, and I think credit is due to the GS defense.

But many of us already said this would happen. We also forewarned about their inability to defend at a high clip for any length of time. All coming to fruition so far....can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you measure James' supporting cast based on what Wiggy Russ says as opposed to your own observations? That's strange, given the contempt you seem to have for Wiggy.

My own observations are limited seeing as I don't give a flying fuck about the cavs. In the few games I have seen them though, mainly against the Lakers and these finals, they have been absolutely crap.

But should I mention that, you cavs fans go ape-shit.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I totally agree. His team has only showed up for 24 minutes a game thus far.

But, at the end of the day there aren't asterisks next to the seasons when they "almost" won. And when we're comparing him to other greats he's gotten the job done the least amount of times. so I just don't know how it's justified that he's the best or even #2 on that particular list.

Ive never been a huge Lebron fan, he irritates me off the court, he's pulled some shit I dont like, especially with Pat Riley during his free agency......I just appreciate his greatness and realize that so many factors have to fall into place to win titles in this league, and he is rarely, if ever, the reason he isnt winning more titles.....Jordans' Bulls seemed to have a roster full of guys that played their best when the money was on the line, OF course Jordan being the lead dog there......But Pippen, Grant, Kukoc, guys like Paxson and Kerr, they just never shrunk in the moment the way Im watching these Cavs players completely shrink in this moment

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ was favored in ALL of his 6 Finals appearances. Anytime he wasnt favored he didnt win a series or didnt even make the Finals. And we go back to the theory that some think it is better to loae before the Finals and those people are idiots

You sure about that one? Fact - Both the '93 Suns and '98 Jazz had better records and home court vs. the Bulls. The Suns had the league MVP that year in Barkley.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I think credit is due to the GS defense.

But many of us already said this would happen. We also forewarned about their inability to defend at a high clip for any length of time. All coming to fruition so far....can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Oh I loved GS to win this series, they are an all timer IMO

But watching JR Smith, Deron Williams, Iman Shumpert, Richard Jefferson, Kyle Korver, get important minutes, and miss every open shot they take, its ugly to watch

Reactions: LAD

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a flying fuck about the cavs.

You sure dedicate a lot of your posting to a team you don't give a flying fuck about.

But should I mention that, you cavs fans go ape-shit.

I'm not a Cavs fan; in fact, I dislike basketball. We've been over this before, meatball. You could say that Lebron's entire team sucks balls or is the best ever and it'd be of no consequence to me.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. Have you talked to PG lately?

Is this supposed to some some sort of lame ass joke directed toward myself? Because George isn't going to be traded. In fact, if I were to attend a Pacers game next season I'd boo the piss out of him and yell for him to go ride Kobe's dick.

He ain't LeBron James. Therefore, he's not above the rest of the Pacers team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never been a huge Lebron fan, he irritates me off the court, he's pulled some shit I dont like, especially with Pat Riley during his free agency......I just appreciate his greatness and realize that so many factors have to fall into place to win titles in this league, and he is rarely, if ever, the reason he isnt winning more titles.....Jordans' Bulls seemed to have a roster full of guys that played their best when the money was on the line, OF course Jordan being the lead dog there......But Pippen, Grant, Kukoc, guys like Paxson and Kerr, they just never shrunk in the moment the way Im watching these Cavs players completely shrink in this moment
I agree again...but this is a team sport. What is the sayin..you're only as strong as your weakest link?

I honestly believe they're victims of weak competition in the East. Going through 3 rounds in the post season to get to the Finals is supposed to prepare you for the best team, not hinder you.

This is why IMO the league needs to do away with the division of conferences and just let the top 16 teams into the post season- regardless of geographical location. I think then and only then will we truly be watching the best teams compete.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure dedicate a lot of your posting to a team you don't give a flying fuck about.

I'm not a Cavs fan; in fact, I dislike basketball. We've been over this before, meatball. You could say that Lebron's entire team sucks balls or is the best ever and it'd be of no consequence to me.

When will they learn that Soccer is the sport you love most

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never been a huge Lebron fan, he irritates me off the court, he's pulled some shit I dont like

Word. Like when everyone outside of Miami hated him after The Decision and he suggested that it was because he was black. No, it's because you're retarded - keep your mouth shut and play basketball.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this supposed to some some sort of lame ass joke directed toward myself? Because George isn't going to be traded. In fact, if I were to attend a Pacers game next season I'd boo the piss out of him and yell for him to go ride Kobe's dick.

He ain't LeBron James. Therefore, he's not above the rest of the Pacers team.

Isnt there some thing with the All NBA team now where they have to trade George because they cant offer him that $50 milion more? or some shit like that I thought I heard