• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you happy with your teams draft this year?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very pleased. They were able to secure two guys who should be cornerstone pieces going forward for defense (Davis & Dean) while also bringing in another great young proven WR in AJ Brown to add to an already great young offensive core. Potential Kelce replacement for once he retires was also a big get.

The Eagles still need to find a #2 CB and and a Safety out there in FA or trade prior to the start of the season but as stands now I think they are in a really good spot to compete for the NFC East.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only had a very late 3, a 4,7,7.

If Channing Tindall becomes a good starting LB, I’ll be happy. He seems like a steal past pick 100. I think McDaniels Draft WR Erik Ezukanma in the 4th to be a Debo type. So, if he can catch some short screens and break a tackle or two, that’ll be a plus in Season One while he develops as a WR. I don’t care about 7th rounders.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OVerall, I liked the Niners draft except for the 3rd rd pick of RB Tyrion Davis-Price from LSU.

Price was taken a round or 2 too early for a RB that had one good year in college and was inconsistent at best after that. It's a repeat of teh Niners's reach for RB Trey Sermon from OSU last year and Sermon stunk out loud, so I guess Davis-Price can't be much worse.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questionable going secondary with the first two picks. However, I can't hate it too much, as I like both players. Especially Brisker.

They did address Oline with 3 of their picks. Two, I think to be interesting prospects. I like Dominique Robinson, the converted edge rusher from WR. Taking Velus Jones in the 3rd to be a gadget player instead of one of the more prototypical WR's that were still available is a wild card. We'll see how that turns out.

Per usual, I think the Bears nailed the defensive portion of the draft. Offensive prospects added are interesting enough for me to grade it a B so far as my feelings go.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the circumstances, I thought my Bears new GM Ryan Poles did fairly well with his first draft. Our previous GM left the team with the 5th oldest roster in the NFL, a dearth of talent at most positions, and only 5 draft choices to boot. We had numerous needs, starting with bodies, period. We also needed to get younger, faster, and hungrier. The ones he chose for the most part fit some of all of this criteria. Was it a perfect draft? Of course not. Many analysts and Bears fans as well will argue that he didn't do enough early on to help Justin Fields. But I felt he was laying the groundwork and primarily filling in the gaps to get us thru what will likely be a losing '22, and setting the table for '23, when he'll have his usual complement of draft picks, including a 1st, as well as the highest available cap space in the league. For the most part, I was quite satisfied at what he did.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised to see the "A" teams all miss the playoffs after this post.
Trolling? Maybe?????
Most with A grades will miss the playoffs because the shitty teams usually have the best draft position which allows them to grab the players that are hyped. However I see the Chiefs got a A grade and I think they'll make the playoffs.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all teams get A's or B's with a couple of C's thrown in. Seems like there should be some D's and F's, but I guess everyone needs to be a winner.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most with A grades will miss the playoffs because the shitty teams usually have the best draft position which allows them to grab the players that are hyped. However I see the Chiefs got a A grade and I think they'll make the playoffs.
And the Commodes got the only NFCE F, I don't see them making the playoffs so by default an A has to make it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Commodes got the only NFCE F, I don't see them making the playoffs so by default an A has to make it.
Not sure what they r doing. They went speed speed. Wentz likes big bodies….

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised to see the "A" teams all miss the playoffs after this post.
Trolling? Maybe?????
Other than KC and the Ravens, yeah, the A’s are the worst teams in the league. If more than three of em make the playoffs I’d be surprised.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be almost shocked if they didn't. But then there's that thing called injuries, too...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jetpack Galileo is not a rocket scientist.
He is a self-described "fantay football astronaut"
I should take this very seriously!