• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you f*****g kidding me?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Eli still lost when it mattered.......0-3 LOL and most analysts picked them to win the division when they heard Zeke was suspended

"Eli Lost"
Lol

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the Giants had a running game? Me neither.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the New York Giants. Fuck you Mara and your orchestrated cap penalty against my team for contracts approved by the league in an uncapped year. Fuck you Odell Beckham as you impersonate a dog taking a piss. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fellows.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the New York Giants. Fuck you Mara and your orchestrated cap penalty against my team for contracts approved by the league in an uncapped year. Fuck you Odell Beckham as you impersonate a dog taking a piss. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fellows.

I actually chuckled at that

I remember when that was John Randall's QB sack celebration

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Eli still lost when it mattered.......0-3 LOL and most analysts picked them to win the division when they heard Zeke was suspended

Mara karma

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were literally missing 5 defensive starters in the second half, including the best two defensive players, Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks. They were down to a special teams ace, Chris Maragos, at safety, their like #5 guy. So they basically played prevent defense the entire game, and it worked for most of the game.

The Giants have one of the worst RB situations I have seen for a supposedly contending team. Paul Perkins and Orleans Darkwa? That's brutal. The OL is also brutally bad.

Bottom line is they are not very talented on offense despite all the hype. They have ODB, Sterling Shepard and not much else. Brandon Marshall looks done.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you expect him to invite you to Sunday dinner, and give you a case of beer?

tenor.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were literally missing 5 defensive starters in the second half, including the best two defensive players, Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks. They were down to a special teams ace, Chris Maragos, at safety, their like #5 guy. So they basically played prevent defense the entire game, and it worked for most of the game.

The Giants have one of the worst RB situations I have seen for a supposedly contending team. Paul Perkins and Orleans Darkwa? That's brutal. The OL is also brutally bad.

Bottom line is they are not very talented on offense despite all the hype. They have ODB, Sterling Shepard and not much else. Brandon Marshall looks done.

Youre not completely wrong, but cant we say the same about a lot of teams?

The Eagles have Ertz and Jeffrey, and what else?

Now their Oline sucks, no question, but saying they "only" have one of the best WR's in the game, and another solid WR, i think the same can be said about a lot of teams