• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Niners the worst team this season?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His coaching style is better for the college game where every year you get 20 to 25 new players and they are still kids and don't often tell you to go f@ck yourself.

Yep, it makes sense to me.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My perspective is that Kaep's '12 and '13 years were his best. It was downhill for him from there. He was doing great until the second half of the NFCCG. That is when his wheels fell off and he really never played well after that.
You think I focus on the 4th qtr in that game? No, not at all. I was there in attendance, a 28 year Seahawk STH. SF (Kaep) was clearly kicking our ass from the beginning of that game. After his monster run, I vividly recall wondering, "how do we stop this g
I was worried. Very worried.
Our team adjusted better at the half and took over the game.
Kaep officially sucked after that.

OOps, sorry we hijacked the thread.
No, SF wont be the worst.

You obviously didn't see the 2014 opener when he torched Dallas and looked like a pro bowler, Seattle is not the reason Kap has regressed so much..injuries/poor oline play/ and a terrible coaching staff are the main reasons. he did play poorly against your vaunted D...big surprise most QB's struggled against the 2013 Seahawks it was a historically good defense. Get over yourself man.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't see the 2014 opener when he torched Dallas and looked like a pro bowler, Seattle is not the reason Kap has regressed so much..injuries/poor oline play/ and a terrible coaching staff are the main reasons. he did play poorly against your vaunted D...big surprise most QB's struggled against the 2013 Seahawks it was a historically good defense. Get over yourself man.
Romeo threw a slew of Ints that game. Kaep had about 200 yards. That is torching your opponent?
Yeah, right.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo threw a slew of Ints that game. Kaep had about 200 yards. That is torching your opponent?
Yeah, right.

Regardless...claiming that 2nd half adjustments by the Seahawks in one game are what triggered Kap's regression is just asinine. He had a god awful game against Seattle at the end of 2012 and then went on a tear in the playoffs and eventually was 2 yards shy of completing the greatest SB comeback in history, Bottom line Kap stinks against Seattle, but he played well against team's with less formidable defenses.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting closer...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets right now. They have more talent then 49ers and cleveland but they are just getting killed in games. They have got blown out 3 games this year.