• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Browns assisting Watson to

Are the Browns assisting Watson to avoid financial punishment in the event he gets suspended in 2022

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's the same.

Not!

Come on spinner you've admitted to saying it just in your "form" of spinning it. We all know your intent was to try and deminish the talent that had been selected to make Baker look better. Once again you were made to look like a fool when called on it. Own it.
Cool, then find something I said to support your claim.

FYI, once again, from 2018-2020 our defense was pretty bad. Kind of ruins your narrative there, sport.

But do keep trying. Hell, since you are willing to lie anyway be creative.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, then find something I said to support your claim.

FYI, once again, from 2018-2020 our defense was pretty bad. Kind of ruins your narrative there, sport.

But do keep trying. Hell, since you are willing to lie anyway be creative.
Keep spinning my little top. Just own your foolishness. You and everyone else knows what you said.
1654732092725.png

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep spinning my little top. Just own your foolishness. You and everyone else knows what you said.
View attachment 298571
yet you cannot find it....that is an all timer asking me to prove I'm right by looking for a comment I did not think existed.

Offer up some Desean Watson approved services on them maybe someone will help you find the post that doesn't exist?

You guessed it.....ya gotta love this forum.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet you cannot find it....that is an all timer asking me to prove I'm right by looking for a comment I did not think existed.

Offer up some Desean Watson approved services on them maybe someone will help you find the post that doesn't exist?

You guessed it.....ya gotta love this forum.
Keep spinning. I told you already I'm tired of doing your two step. You could go find it yourself.

You've admitted you've said something to that affect. So just own it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep spinning. I told you already I'm tired of doing your two step. You could go find it yourself.

You've admitted you've said something to that affect. So just own it.
you claimed I said defense does not matter......I claim you lied about me saying that........now in order to prove you lied I need to find a post that doesn't exist?

Again I have to ask if you admit you lied, made a mistake, etc here what happens to you? Lengths you'll go not to it has to be pretty rough.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you claimed I said defense does not matter......I claim you lied about me saying that........now in order to prove you lied I need to find a post that doesn't exist?

Again I have to ask if you admit you lied, made a mistake, etc here what happens to you? Lengths you'll go not to it has to be pretty rough.
Broken record

Keep spinning

Addressed it many times already

Can you be any more boring?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broken record

Keep spinning

Addressed it many times already

Can you be any more boring?
Yes you did....by asking me to find it. And ya just asked me again to find it.

Admittedly, I wont accuse you of being boring....you are far too entertaining and I never know to what level of irrational you might go. I suspect so far you have the highest score.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, I even feel sorry for Baker Mayfield.

GIF by Justin

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did....by asking me to find it. And ya just asked me again to find it.

Admittedly, I wont accuse you of being boring....you are far too entertaining and I never know to what level of irrational you might go. I suspect so far you have the highest score.
Great retort Spinner

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Browns don't plan on Mayfield filling in WHEN Waston is suspended.

Did you read the article? This part sure seems to make it seem the author does not think it's out of the question they'd play Baker. a lot to work out could be simply the FO or even his agent saying, "best thing for everyone is go in there and prove the 2020 Baker is the real Baker." Likely Baker even knows this.

Now, whether he can do it is another story but I'd bet he thinks he can......

"Digging their heels in with interested suitors over a Mayfield trade could be a blessing in disguise for the Browns because he would arguably be better than Brissett. But the two sides would likely have a lot of work to do to rebuild trust."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? This part sure seems to make it seem the author does not think it's out of the question they'd play Baker. a lot to work out could be simply the FO or even his agent saying, "best thing for everyone is go in there and prove the 2020 Baker is the real Baker." Likely Baker even knows this.

Now, whether he can do it is another story but I'd bet he thinks he can......

"Digging their heels in with interested suitors over a Mayfield trade could be a blessing in disguise for the Browns because he would arguably be better than Brissett. But the two sides would likely have a lot of work to do to rebuild trust."
Yes, I read this

"The Cleveland Browns will excuse quarterback Baker Mayfield from their mandatory minicamp, which begins next Tuesday.

The team said the move was a mutual decision and "best for both parties" amid the uncertainty around Mayfield's future following his trade request in March."

And this.

It always seemed likely Watson would miss time in 2022 because of a suspension, and the Browns seemed to structure his contract to minimize the financial hit he would take if suspended.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I read this

"The Cleveland Browns will excuse quarterback Baker Mayfield from their mandatory minicamp, which begins next Tuesday.

The team said the move was a mutual decision and "best for both parties" amid the uncertainty around Mayfield's future following his trade request in March."

And this.

It always seemed likely Watson would miss time in 2022 because of a suspension, and the Browns seemed to structure his contract to minimize the financial hit he would take if suspended.
cool but you said this - "Looks like the Browns don't plan on Mayfield filling in WHEN Waston is suspended."

Then you presented an article that does not dismiss the notion they might play Baker IF Watson gets a long suspension.

Not sure why you still brought up the idea you don't understand they structured his base for 2022 like they do most large contracts.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool but you said this - "Looks like the Browns don't plan on Mayfield filling in WHEN Waston is suspended."

Then you presented an article that does not dismiss the notion they might play Baker IF Watson gets a long suspension.

Not sure why you still brought up the idea you don't understand they structured his base for 2022 like they do most large contracts.

Stay away from camp, usually means
We Aren't Using You.