• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Seahawk fans scared of facing teh Pats, I would be

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WH if you read Dude's posts before , he was always respectful of the other team, more than most Pats posters, I think it was just the booze typing, and just asking a question, not saying they should be afraid. You guys are the defending Champs and rightfully so

Thanks Sonny, you know I was joking, never thought people would take that garbage I posted seriously. Anyway, good Luck to both teams, gonna be a good one.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking the bait guns and guitars......

Things that make me nervous, the pats can dink and dunk with edelman and amendola, that was the formula SD used to beat seattle earlier this year, dink dunk, convert 3rd and short.

Im not as worred about Gronk, Look what Seattle has done to Graham the last few times they've played....one thing I do know, is Gronk wont run away scared from bam bam kam like graham did though....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
Any time you face a top notch team you should feel a little worried. I was worried before the Packers game. I was worried before last year's Super Bowl. In the end, I worry that the Pats are a solid team, but confident that Seattle can beat any team, especially themselves.

Well said. I feel the same way about the Pats. Here`s looking forward to two weeks of smack talk followed by a great game. With a Pats win of course. Hope Squirman and Thomas are healthy. Best against best # 1 vs # 1

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough sonny. I've got mad respect for you. I'll back off and leave him be.

:suds:

Thank you WH and its mutual. GL in 2 weeks, what a great SB its going to be. Browner seeing his ex-team mates. Sherman and Revis, Cam and Gronk, Wilson and Brady and Carroll vs BB, doesnt get any better than that

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice shooting form in your avi SJ76, you must break at least four clays per round. Jesus man, get a shooting coach to help you look less fem.

? She is a fem Homer

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the replay. 5:04 to go and RW throws an INT off of Kearse's hands.
Can not believe we came back from that, down 12 (did I say 12?) Ironic huh?

Greatest Comeback EVER.

Ever? As in all two years you've been following football?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Packerz...sorry about that one. Tough to lose a game you had in the bag~

Yeah, this one really stings and will take awhile to get over.

Your Pats looked pretty damn good yesterday brother. The SB should be a slobberknocker

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you WH and its mutual. GL in 2 weeks, what a great SB its going to be. Browner seeing his ex-team mates. Sherman and Revis, Cam and Gronk, Wilson and Brady and Carroll vs BB, doesnt get any better than that

um, Packers vs Patriots would have been better IMO

GOD DAMN IT

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scared? C'mon. Neither of these fan bases should be scared. Both teams very good and both capable of winning this game. Fully expect a large crowd will overvalue what happened yesterday and pick the Patriots, but that's what we usually do -- give too much weight to whatever we last saw. Should be a good one.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think after that come back win yesterday, that they are scared of anyone, and rightly so....
GB is a whole lot better team than the Colts, so no comparison there.....
They have to be concerned with the mad scientist's game plan and Gronk, but likewise NE has to be concerned with that D and Beast mode.....
Should be a great one, can't wait !!:yahoo:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet on the Seahawks last year, bet they bring in some $$ for me again this year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think after that come back win yesterday, that they are scared of anyone, and rightly so....
GB is a whole lot better team than the Colts, so no comparison there.....
They have to be concerned with the mad scientist's game plan and Gronk, but likewise NE has to be concerned with that D and Beast mode.....
Should be a great one, can't wait !!:yahoo:

NE had their own home game scare the week before against your boys and look at how much better they came out this week.

Great teams can have games where they just aren't playing at the level expected. Usually the case that they come out far more focused the next game because of it.

So no, just because they barely won this game it doesn't mean anyone should be scared of the next one.

Colts don't run the ball. Seattle does. Both teams have secondaries worth game planning to avoid. Both will have to run the ball and play short game passing because of it. The x factor will be Wilson's ability to run off the zone read to spread the LB's out for Lynch and Brady dinking and dunking efficiently enough to back up the LB's and give Blount (et al) more room to run.

There's a reason why the line is near a pickem. Funny that bovada has it NE -1 and BM and 5 dimes has it Seattle -1 while the others have it a pick. All over the board in early betting, but all right around even.

TripleDub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are gonna get smoked

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are gonna get smoked

The Seahawks looked like crap until the final 5 minutes against the Packers. The Patriots should win this one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, Packers vs Patriots would have been better IMO

GOD DAMN IT

Tough break. Even I was pissed. Had my stomach in knots. I was hoping for a GB/Pats SB. Maybe next year? You guys had a great season. Terrible way to end it. Props to all the great GB fans that welcomed the wife and I to Lambeau in Nov. You fans are the best.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop making threads about Seattle fans?
Seattle is again in the Super Bowl.
If you really dislike the threads, why would you venture into a thread whose title is a dead give away that Seattle fans will respond to?
Really, that is an honest question. Why would you do that?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems to be about as even a Superbowl as we've seen maybe ever. Neither team should be scared at all of facing the other.