• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Seahawk fans scared of facing teh Pats, I would be

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not afraid of anything. Happy as hell the team I follow made it to the show and found a way to overcome a very bad game with lots of execution problems.

I neither hate nor like NE. I do like quite a few of the NE fans up here and look forward to the discussion over the next few weeks with them.

Exactly, I took a 20 minute walk at halftime just to come to terms with Seattle most likely losing the game based on what I saw in the first half. I was hopeful of course and excited to see if there were any halftime adjustments, but it was the most putrid football I've seen Wilson/Carroll's team ever play. I didn't give up hope...but I for sure couldn't see a likely scenario where we'd pull out the victory after the 3Q.

NOW, I feel like we're playing with house money.

If we're underdogs going into Phoenix in 2 weeks, well, I like our chances even more then.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things here.. lol

Seahawks D > Indy D

The Seawags tried to give the game to Green Bay. Green Bay's offense is better than the Patriots - yes their WR's are far better than New England's.

So if the Seawags can give the ball to the best Offense in the league and still win, why would they be worried?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who gave up on his team.

And what does thinking (along with 90% of America) that our team was going to lose down 12 with 4 mins to play mean that is contrary to anything I said? Right. It actually supports the claim that we aren't worried about the SB because we mostly all thought we weren't even going to be there as bad as the team played for 3.5 quarters.

Keep trying to be a dick. You can't take away our high after that incredible come from behind win. And you aren't going to suck in all of us to some degenerate level this week. I won't let your stupidity up here change that most of the Pats fans on this site are pretty cool people. I mean I expect you to keep trying, but it's not going to work.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with Camgate and now deflated balls, I guess the fans wonder what else Billicheat has in his bag of tricks....

The PK says

Tissue-Cry-baby.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does thinking (along with 90% of America) that our team was going to lose down 12 with 4 mins to play mean that is contrary to anything I said? Right. It actually supports the claim that we aren't worried about the SB because we mostly all thought we weren't even going to be there as bad as the team played for 3.5 quarters.

Keep trying to be a dick. You can't take away our high after that incredible come from behind win. And you aren't going to suck in all of us to some degenerate level this week. I won't let your stupidity up here change that most of the Pats fans on this site are pretty cool people. I mean I expect you to keep trying, but it's not going to work.

WH if you read Dude's posts before , he was always respectful of the other team, more than most Pats posters, I think it was just the booze typing, and just asking a question, not saying they should be afraid. You guys are the defending Champs and rightfully so

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Bellicheat already has the Seattle D signals and Offensive plays so... now that I think about it, the Patriots are prolly gonna win this beeyatch. Hell he prolly has Russell D on video with some hottie and will try to blackmail his ass. :lol:

But I hope Seattle knocks the shit out of them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Bellicheat already has the Seattle D signals and Offensive plays so... now that I think about it, the Patriots are prolly gonna win this beeyatch. Hell he prolly has Russell D on video with some hottie and will try to blackmail his ass. :lol:

But I hope Seattle knocks the shit out of them.

These Rams fans are very witty, must be the H20

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:Or it must have been the $500,000 fine and losing a 1st round draft pick after a week 1 Video taping of the Jets signals in 2007-2008??

But I am sure that was the only time the Pats did any "videoing".

No worries man. I'm not mad. A cheater is a cheater

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senator wants to know why NFL destroyed Patriots spy tapes - NFL - ESPN

"Walsh, who worked for the Patriots from 1996 until the winter of 2002-03, when he was fired, also has suggested to ESPN that he has information that could be embarrassing for the NFL and the Patriots. He has not been contacted by the league."

And because the NFL is not known for looking the other way when it comes to video..

See Ray Rice's elevator video that they "didn't know about"

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WH if you read Dude's posts before , he was always respectful of the other team, more than most Pats posters, I think it was just the booze typing, and just asking a question, not saying they should be afraid. You guys are the defending Champs and rightfully so

Fair enough sonny. I've got mad respect for you. I'll back off and leave him be.

:suds:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scare??? no way, Nervous cause its the super bowl, hell yes.

But we have plenty of time to talk about the matchups in the next two weeks. For right now. im still shocked about yesterday, Seattle played the worst offense ive seen in the PC era, and still somehow found a way.......my voice is toast right now

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senator wants to know why NFL destroyed Patriots spy tapes - NFL - ESPN

"Walsh, who worked for the Patriots from 1996 until the winter of 2002-03, when he was fired, also has suggested to ESPN that he has information that could be embarrassing for the NFL and the Patriots. He has not been contacted by the league."

And because the NFL is not known for looking the other way when it comes to video..

See Ray Rice's elevator video that they "didn't know about"

Why do you keep posting BS again and again, get your facts first. Walsh who was fired said that he had tape, and brought it in to NFL office and reviewed

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice shooting form in your avi SJ76, you must break at least four clays per round. Jesus man, get a shooting coach to help you look less fem.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice shooting form in your avi SJ76, you must break at least four clays per
round. Jesus man, get a shooting coach to help you look less fem.

haha 69 out of 100 with bad form. It's a feel thing for me. Not bad for just starting. But I need a lesson no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep posting BS again and again, get your facts first. Walsh who
was fired said that he had tape, and brought it in to NFL office and reviewed

All BS that you can read online man. lol It's always something with the Pats.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All BS that you can read online man. lol It's always something with the Pats.

Thanks to haters in the media who always try to downplay any success of the Patriots. But it's cool man. I love seeing my team consistently compete for 13 years running :yahoo:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. sure.

Both Thomas and Sherman continued to play with major injuries.

I'm sure they are frightened. LOL
Even without the injuries the Patriots should be favored. I wasn't impressed with the Seahawks performance against Green Bay.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scare??? no way, Nervous cause its the super bowl, hell yes.

But we have plenty of time to talk about the matchups in the next two weeks. For right now. im still shocked about yesterday, Seattle played the worst offense ive seen in the PC era, and still somehow found a way.......my voice is toast right now

Seattle should send Green Bay a thank you card.