• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Seahawk fans scared of facing teh Pats, I would be

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop making threads about Seattle fans?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you don't play like shit and overcome adversity, Seahawks bloomed late in the game, they did not play poorly, Or how do you explain when it was 6-0, oh the Packers choked, save it bud

If you think Seattle didn't play poorly, you are blind. 5 turnovers is very uncharacteristic for them. They were not sharp for most of the game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D will get pressure on Brady and it will make his day miserable so no, I don't think the Seahawks are afraid of the Patriots. Nor should they.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, absolutely terrified! Its like the other night I ate a brownie and ended up hiding under the sofa cause somebody was out to get me. Tom Brady makes history with every throw and they got the best receivers in the game. Can anybody stop Gronk? And Bill might be the most brilliant wino in a hoodie on 5th avenue. And the defense just stifles everybody. I bet the punter could kick my ass.

That's what cannabis laden brownies do. paranoia

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Packerz...sorry about that one. Tough to lose a game you had in the bag~

yeah ditto McCarthy didnt coach his best, needed at least 1 td out of those 5 FG's and bad break on onsides kick. I feel bad for that kid, saw interview this morn, sucks

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time you face a top notch team you should feel a little worried. I was worried before the Packers game. I was worried before last year's Super Bowl. In the end, I worry that the Pats are a solid team, but confident that Seattle can beat any team, especially themselves.

This is the way I approach games..........But I`m a Bears fan have the right to feel this way.lol

But in reality,even back in 85,that the I felt before every game.....Chewin on my fingernails.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team is scared of another at this point Geez

Absolutely right and I see mutual respect. It's great to see 2 #1 seeds in SB again. Ex Pats coach vs current one, Sherman and Chancellor, Revis and Browner, Wilson and Brady , only 2 QB's with over a .700 winning pct and both less than 10 int for season. Cant wait, should be a great 1

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D will get pressure on Brady and it will make his day miserable so no, I don't think the Seahawks are afraid of the Patriots. Nor should they.

Looked like Rodgers had a lot of time to throw most of the game, dont remember him being under consistent pressure.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like that kid Wilson, you can just see the passion and fire in him, esp after the game, what a will he has.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like Rodgers had a lot of time to throw most of the game, dont remember him being under consistent pressure.

He wasn't. He had all day to throw. It's a credit to Seattle's secondary that he didn't throw for 500 yards. For all that SportsHoopla about his calf being injured, he didn't even have to leave the pocket today.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with Camgate and now deflated balls, I guess the fans wonder what else Billicheat has in his bag of tricks....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me I've now seen the OP trying to stir up shit in several threads and I don't recall seeing him much during this season. One of those guys that hides until his team does something and then wants to act all bad ass.

I'm not afraid of anything. Happy as hell the team I follow made it to the show and found a way to overcome a very bad game with lots of execution problems.

I don't expect or worry about them winning it. A SB win is the cherry on top. Getting there is the rest of the cake. Maybe there are pats fans that are so SB win or nothing, but I'm not at that point after just one SB win.

The OP will find it rather easy to get some Seahawk fans to buy into his trolling BS. I mean it's rather like using a bazooka on a barrel of fish. They rile up easy as it is. Don't count me among them.

I neither hate nor like NE. I do like quite a few of the NE fans up here and look forward to the discussion over the next few weeks with them.

To me the most interesting part of this match up is everyone else not a fan of the two teams. You have the most hated franchise outside of Dallas over the last decade vs the up and coming team many now like to find reasons to hate. A battle of the two tops teams and most of America will want neither to win. How will that impact ratings?

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Rodgers wasn't pressured much at all...in fact they showed a stat during the game where he was hurried like once and knocked down once.

And no fan is scared of an NFL team...this is just a moronic thread.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me I've now seen the OP trying to stir up shit in several threads and I don't recall seeing him much during this season. One of those guys that hides until his team does something and then wants to act all bad ass.

I'm not afraid of anything. Happy as hell the team I follow made it to the show and found a way to overcome a very bad game with lots of execution problems.

I don't expect or worry about them winning it. A SB win is the cherry on top. Getting there is the rest of the cake. Maybe there are pats fans that are so SB win or nothing, but I'm not at that point after just one SB win.

The OP will find it rather easy to get some Seahawk fans to buy into his trolling BS.

Says the guy who gave up on his team.