• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Laker fans butthurt?

Are the Laker fans buthurt?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt? Not this Laker fan, not even a little bit!! I have stated very clearly why I don't like Lebron and the Heat!! If Heat fans want to attribute their own meaning to it, so be it!! Changes nothing for me!!

Incidentally, it seems that if there are "butthurt" fans, it would be some Heat fans!! After all, it is Heat fans that are constantly on here complaining about people hating on Lebron and their team and/or trying to put expiration dates on the hate.

Seems to me, if Heat fans weren't "butthurt" they'd do like Laker fans and just accept the hate as an acknowledgement that their team is relevant!!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate Lebron or the Heat. Im pissed my team had a shitty year but it is what it is. The good thing about being a Lakers fan is that we are NEVER bad for any decent period of time. Lakers will win another title within 3-5 years and probably with a whole new set of players because thats what we do because we are the Lakers. That said the no calls at the end of that game last night make the entire league look bad and super shady. Im all for players determining the game but when you let Manu got mugged and Green get straight up ran over on SA's last 2 possessions you give further credence to the notion that the league office wants certain teams to win titles.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatmyshorts is a Miami Heat fan that just shows what Heat fans are all about. There bandwagon fans that still live in there parents basement and like crying little bitches like LeBron James.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll topic successful. SKIP BAYLESS HIGHFIVE!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatmyshorts is a Miami Heat fan that just shows what Heat fans are all about. There bandwagon fans that still live in there parents basement and like crying little bitches like LeBron James.

:agree:

Spending his days upstairs like this :behindsofa: like some untamed wild animal.

Simple Jack, crack me up. Go Heat :)

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d5p0i1.jpg

Old and :lame: and played out!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain save a Hoe?

Don't know about that, but SC is a friend (e-friend?) from The Thread that we had over on cbs and at ngs. The "shut up meg" pictures after virtually every post just seem a bit excessive at this point!!

Don't make me tell Mabel on you!! She and the other old biddies from the knitting group will beat you down like you're Lane Kiffin!!:lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about that, but SC is a friend (e-friend?) from The Thread that we had over on cbs and at ngs. The "shut up meg" pictures after virtually every post just seem a bit excessive at this point!!

Don't make me tell Mabel on you!! She and the other old biddies from the knitting group will beat you down like you're Lane Kiffin!!:lol:
Well ur friend adds nothing to a sports forum but attacks on ppl from the south, heat fans, or folks like me who mention they hunt. i stated if that makes me a redneck i am proud to be sech. @ seeBS. then here i start meggin her. She then calls me an inbred, redneck, and a racist... portraying pics of the confederate flag.... all bcuz i megged her a few times.

oh, then when she does try n talk sports, it is advise to the Spurs that they should practice FTs before game 7... c'mon?? reallt TF12???? really??? is that the company you keep nowadayz with ur troll avi???

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you look through the lebron troll threads and it is a who's who of Laker fans, pretty sure this thread hit the nail on the head then continued to beat the shit out of it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ur friend adds nothing to a sports forum but attacks on ppl from the south, heat fans, or folks like me who mention they hunt. i stated if that makes me a redneck i am proud to be sech. @ seeBS. then here i start meggin her. She then calls me an inbred, redneck, and a racist... portraying pics of the confederate flag.... all bcuz i megged her a few times.

oh, then when she does try n talk sports, it is advise to the Spurs that they should practice FTs before game 7... c'mon?? reallt TF12???? really??? is that the company you keep nowadayz with ur troll avi???

Wasn't getting into anything with you or anyone else. Really don't care as I happen to like both of you as posters. Just seemed a bit excessive to me is all!! I apologize for offending you!!

As for her comment re: free throws!! Considering that the only reason that the Heat were in position to be able to tie the game was because Ginobili and Leonard went 2 for 4 shooting free throws down the stretch, you really can't say she's wrong!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rent due soon :)

Moron attack you Saturday for the 1st time here with the old cBS re.......:) thing as you in the past threads here used that stupid "Shut Up Meg" on threads ever since I been here before my barrage response.

Shane has man issues with the fail picture attempt to troll. Bulls fans that is united on hate on LeBum James antics for attention.

Picture away idiotas but thought the I'm stopping this high school FaceBook fight post on Sunday was enough as WizardHawkz called out the right reasoning in his post.

Guess not. "Shut Up Meg" away but never going respond :)

Go Buckeyes! 12-0 in two years is really easy for this time a shot for another NC beatdown to close on that dump frack :lame: troll Shane :)

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice Free THrows? NBA...??? B4 Game 7?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moron attack you Saturday for the 1st time here with the old cBS re.......:) thing as you in the past threads here used that stupid "Shut Up Meg" on threads ever since I been here before my barrage response.

Shane has man issues with the fail picture attempt to troll. Bulls fans that is united on hate on LeBum James antics for attention.

Picture away idiotas but thought the I'm stopping this high school FaceBook fight post on Sunday was enough as WizardHawkz called out the right reasoning in his post.

Go Buckeyes! 12-0 in two years is really easy for this time a shot for another NC beatdown to close on that dump frack :lame: troll Shane :)

HAHA! You PM'd WizHawk... You really thought my homey wouldnt tell me as soon as he laughed his ass off at you? Crying to him about me Simone of 1/2 German 1/2 Colombian decent whom is about to marry a white dude that is a cop and marine reserve...

Ok, dont respond. But maybe if you would have had the stones to PM me I would stop picking on you:noidea: you never know...

So... Good night.... Have a good time trolling Heat fanz with your ridiculously monotonous LeBum James cry baby bidness. You are a one trick pony Simone...

frabz-MEG-Y-U-NO-SHUT-UP-f2ef89.jpg

Will you respond to these?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never understand what you are saying, maybe you should post in spanish?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice Free THrows? NBA...??? B4 Game 7?

It's never too late to practice your free throws!! If I were an NBA coach, it would be part of EVERY practice!! Lots of free points are left out there because free throws aren't emphasized like they should be in the NBA!!

Even as great as Lebron is, one weakness in his game is that he's not as dependable a free throw shooter as he should be given his talent!!