• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Laker fans butthurt?

Are the Laker fans buthurt?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly. Some doesn't equal all.

Were you part of the Miami crowd who gave up your team last night?

And where did I say all?
You have always been fairly objective IMO.

As far as last night. I admit I emotionally gave up as far as winning, but I never thought of leaving early.

People who did have to be sick to their stomachs.

Chalmers was right front of me when the game ended. High fived my hand so hard I could feel it half way home.

I honestly feel like I'm hung over and didn't have any drinks.

Tomorrow is going to be an epic ending to a classic series.

NBA and fans of will remember this series for a long time.
So many ups and downs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sigh> i'm sure you had yet another scintillating remark there, ol' sock. but at least one thing DID get accomplished from all this. we all know what a pathetic jock rider you are and how low you're willing to stoop to present an argument. congrats. so you can take your "just a tv show" ass to bed and pat yourself on the back. think about the 3 years YOU put into being a sad ass. the end justifies the means though, right Turnip? especially when you've exposed yourself for all to see just HOW low you'd go. i mean, it isn't ME who switched teams and proved what a bandwagoner you are, is it? i've NEVER switched a team...or gotten busted on a message board for having alternate I.D's for that matter. the common man would wonder how you like being deceitful and living with it, but then the common man would also be thankful he doesn't have to live in YOUR pathetic skin. just a tv show, just collusion, just selling out and lying. no wonder you can get behind it. wow, you just aren't a man in ANY kind of way, are ya...?

whether the Heat win or lose, it STILL sucks to be YOU...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where did I say all?
You have always been fairly objective IMO.

As far as last night. I admit I emotionally gave up as far as winning, but I never thought of leaving early.

People who did have to be sick to their stomachs.

Chalmers was right front of me when the game ended. High fived my hand so hard I could feel it half way home.

I honestly feel like I'm hung over and didn't have any drinks.

Tomorrow is going to be an epic ending to a classic series.

NBA and fans of will remember this series for a long time.
So many ups and downs.

Hilarious. Chalmers high fived you? From your mom's basement? LOL

Nice try. Go make some more I.D's...We believe you. What about Lebron? Did he invite you out for a drink to celebrate?

Funny stuff.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. Chalmers high fived you? From your mom's basement? LOL

Nice try. Go make some more I.D's...We believe you. What about Lebron? Did he invite you out for a drink to celebrate?

Funny stuff.

it simply CAN'T get any sadder than Turnip. TOO funny...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know every Lakers fan? I know plenty. I've lived my whole life in Los Angeles. There are plenty who don't hate Lebron.

Try reading what I posted again. Comprehension helps.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few good and very loyal Lakers fans here. But there is a pct. that shows the most extreme case of butt hurt I have ever witnessed.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sigh> i'm sure you had yet another scintillating remark there, ol' sock. but at least one thing DID get accomplished from all this. we all know what a pathetic jock rider you are and how low you're willing to stoop to present an argument. congrats. so you can take your "just a tv show" ass to bed and pat yourself on the back. think about the 3 years YOU put into being a sad ass. the end justifies the means though, right Turnip? especially when you've exposed yourself for all to see just HOW low you'd go. i mean, it isn't ME who switched teams and proved what a bandwagoner you are, is it? i've NEVER switched a team...or gotten busted on a message board for having alternate I.D's for that matter. the common man would wonder how you like being deceitful and living with it, but then the common man would also be thankful he doesn't have to live in YOUR pathetic skin. just a tv show, just collusion, just selling out and lying. no wonder you can get behind it. wow, you just aren't a man in ANY kind of way, are ya...?

whether the Heat win or lose, it STILL sucks to be YOU...

Seems like reality is kicking in on you thinking the Heat won't repeat or are in anyway a failure, so now you want to turn your attention to me?

You are the one who feels they are God and should be judge and jury of the players, teams, ESPN, etc and their moves and motives.

Your opinion is welcome, but a 3 year crusade about what really amounts to nothing but nonsense is childish.
My opinion has always been about choice. Free agents can live and play where they want.
Men can make business decisions for themselves and teams can choose to celebrate anyway they damn well choose.

You being on a Heat hate crusade is WELCOME, but the reasons come across as nothing but petty and jealous BECAUSE you overlook the same faults you claim to hate on your team which is loaded with some of the all time biggest NBA jerks.

Your still concerned with why I became a STH holder over a decade ago? :wtf2:

As far as your ID's and that nonsense, please blow it out of your ass.

Lets remember the ONLY thing I was ever ACCUSED of here is making a very controversial:L 2 pt Laker win prediction. Thrilling stuff!

I'm not getting banned over arguing it with Hammer again, so if he says his machine says I logged on while I was sleeping to do that, so be it.
Lightning surge? Machine malfunction? Simple mistake? Maybe Jesus logged on for me?

Sure doesn't explain or answer though the question I posed since day 1 when YOU said you first signed up here but failed to mention your ID was taken. Again, why is that?:noidea:
Its pretty clear to me who has the problem here, you just did a lifetime full of :hdn:and :bj: to keep your secret safe. Kudos to you big man.

And your big Finale' is once again back to the collusion, tv show and lying?

Great stuff CL!!

You are truly a huge addition to the sports conversation here:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, i'm sick of explaining it. believe whatever you like...

ESPECIALLY all you nut-hugging LeClown lovers who want to believe someone jealous of your sad asses...

Exactly! These people are slow or something. They think Lakers fans just woke up one day and start hating Lebron for no reason. Lebron fans hate Kobe the way but somehow, the OP and others think Kobe fans just hate Lebron for no reason. This beef have been explained millions of times.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The results are in! By a 13-3 margin, the overwhelming feeling is that Yes, Laker fans are butthurt over Lebron and the Miami Heat's success! Thank you all for your participation.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up that loser TURNIP is all over these boards today with a gay guy, BF he wishes, in his Avi!

Go Stupid Heat Turnip :)

At least you don't jack off after the games wins like Punchime and Fag(Flauge} who ignores his wife on those wins :)

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up that loser TURNIP is all over these boards today with a gay guy, BF he wishes, in his Avi!

Go Stupid Heat Turnip :)

At least you don't jack off after the games wins like Punchime and Fag(Flauge} who ignores his wife on those wins :)

d5p0i1.jpg

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The results are in! By a 13-3 margin, the overwhelming feeling is that Yes, Laker fans are butthurt over Lebron and the Miami Heat's success! Thank you all for your participation.

My post was in answer to this... What do I have to be "but hurt" about...? That's just the Kobe years, I was going to post the Magic years as well but the Kobe post is all that's necessary... Until Lebron and the Heat catch up there's no discussion... So

:stfu:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People want to hate on Lebron for leaving but let's just remember this:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this fun one, a little dated and very biased against MJ due to the extra games for LBJ and KB but there is not much comparison between Kobe and LBJ, LBJ is leaps and bounds better.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching LeBron struggling to win 2 rings is just great entertainment, that's all lol. With all that talk that he has to back up.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this fun one, a little dated and very biased against MJ due to the extra games for LBJ and KB but there is not much comparison between Kobe and LBJ, LBJ is leaps and bounds better.

The fact that Kobe started his career slow and on the bench and had to share 8 years with Shaq and still have similar stats at 28, shows how great he is.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Kobe started his career slow and on the bench and had to share 8 years with Shaq and still have similar stats at 28, shows how great he is.

I agree, nice post Bot.