• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Laker fans butthurt?

Are the Laker fans buthurt?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never too late to practice your free throws!! If I were an NBA coach, it would be part of EVERY practice!! Lots of free points are left out there because free throws aren't emphasized like they should be in the NBA!!

Even as great as Lebron is, one weakness in his game is that he's not as dependable a free throw shooter as he should be given his talent!!

:L

Ya, Im sure that is Coach Pop's primary focus....

FTs for most players are way more mental than anything.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understand what you are saying, maybe you should post in spanish?

35694605.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Ya, Im sure that is Coach Pop's primary focus....

FTs for most players are way more mental than anything.

Never said it would be his primary focus, but you can bet he's addressed it!!

Agree about the mental part re: free throws!! That's why the best free throw shooters have a routine where they do the same things and shoot the same way every single time. Removes some of that mental aspect and makes it a routine.

The biggest problem with a lot of NBA players is they simply don't work on them enough to establish a routine like that!!

Watch guys like Steve Nash, Ray Allen, etc. They all have a routine that doesn't vary!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understand what you are saying, maybe you should post in spanish?

:agree:

This bitch adds nothing to this forum, she is just a bandwagon Bulls fan that talks virtually no sports

Go back to your shanty SC:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I thought the Heat were done. They had basically their best two FT shooters on the line: Manu and Leonard. Manu's shot has been off the whole series (except Game 5) and Leonard is a youngster that had the pressure he had never faced before. Misses happen, but coaching decisions you can control.

If you call a TO and get Parker the ball instead of Manu being out of control, this series is most likely over.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I thought the Heat were done. They had basically their best two FT shooters on the line: Manu and Leonard. Manu's shot has been off the whole series (except Game 5) and Leonard is a youngster that had the pressure he had never faced before. Misses happen, but coaching decisions you can control.

If you call a TO and get Parker the ball instead of Manu being out of control, this series is most likely over.

Yeah, much of those last couple of minutes were very "un-Spurs like" and that includes a couple of Pop's decisions!! I think he outsmarted himself when he had Duncan out on Allen's 3!! If Bosh is battling Duncan instead of Manu, maybe he doesn't get that rebound!!

Oh well, here's hoping that game 7 somehow outdoes game 6!! Although if that happens, Flauge might not survive!!:lol: