• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Laker fans butthurt?

Are the Laker fans buthurt?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers tried to duplicate what the Heat done when they added James and Bosh by adding Nash and Howard. How did that turn out? :lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are more butt hurt because if James can win this ring he will be 1 closer to there being no argument that Kobe can not come close to LBJs greatness.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think only the ones obsessed with seeing Lebron fail because he scares them. Otherwise there are some Laker fans that actually appreciate good basketball and are only hurt that the Lakers had such a bad year.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers tried to duplicate what the Heat done when they added James and Bosh by adding Nash and Howard. How did that turn out? :lol:

Difference is Mia got 3 superstars in their prime (all mid to late twenties). Lakers are old. And as the saying goes, "Father time is undefeated".

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have to be honest as a Miami and Lebron hater, that was perhaps the most frustrating game imaginable. The season was over for you guys except for pure luck.

Congrats though. You guys should win game 7 easily.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think only the ones obsessed with seeing Lebron fail because he scares them. Otherwise there are some Laker fans that actually appreciate good basketball and are only hurt that the Lakers had such a bad year.

Heck of a game last night. Plenty of Lakers aren't obsessed with Lebron. Wondering why the OP is so concerned about Lakers fans?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck of a game last night. Plenty of Lakers aren't obsessed with Lebron. Wondering why the OP is so concerned about Lakers fans?

Isn't it obvious? Every Lebron hate thread on this board is started by a Laker hater or troll. Hell all my friends that are Laker fans are the exact same way......they all, to a man, HATE Lebron almost more than they love the Lakers. My theory at this point is they have some irrational jealousy over Lebron getting more accolades as a player (like MVPs) than Kobe or something.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have to be honest as a Miami and Lebron hater, that was perhaps the most frustrating game imaginable. The season was over for you guys except for pure luck.

Congrats though. You guys should win game 7 easily.
They say domestic violence rises after a sporting event. Did you hurt your doll last night when Miami won?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aaaahhhh, he is still having troubles that the Heat are alive for any reason that involves giving credit where it is due.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker fans might be more butt hurt that the great Jerry Buss is no longer with them and we still have Riley in all his slicked back hair style.

As evidenced by the acquisition of Nash, Jim is not Jerry.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Just found out Jim's son is named Jager. Seeing a picture of Jim this does not surprise me. He looks like he was slamming Jager Bombs long before they were popular.

Must be pretty annoying to Jim that his wikipedia page has a picture of Jerry and not himself. :bawling:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it obvious? Every Lebron hate thread on this board is started by a Laker hater or troll. Hell all my friends that are Laker fans are the exact same way......they all, to a man, HATE Lebron almost more than they love the Lakers. My theory at this point is they have some irrational jealousy over Lebron getting more accolades as a player (like MVPs) than Kobe or something.

Exactly. 3 years and counting.
Same Laker fans not posting a damn thing about their team, Howard, FA coming up, etc..

Just still worried about James and that TV show:lame:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you know every Lakers fan? I know plenty. I've lived my whole life in Los Angeles. There are plenty who don't hate Lebron.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. 3 years and counting.
Same Laker fans not posting a damn thing about their team, Howard, FA coming up, etc..

Just still worried about James and that TV show:lame:

Not exactly. Some doesn't equal all.

Were you part of the Miami crowd who gave up your team last night?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Lakersrule

You should ignore this thread, it is directed at the Laker fans that suck.

Like the ones last night that flip flopped 3 times during the game last night between SA and Heat, ridiculous.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Laker fans are jealous because since they band wagoned when LA got Shaq they look down on others that are LBJ fans and rooting for the team he is on.

All of this history is just repeating itself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, i'm sick of explaining it. believe whatever you like...

ESPECIALLY all you nut-hugging LeClown lovers who want to believe someone jealous of your sad asses...