• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Cowboys really America's Team?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet a Cowboys fan started this thread.

Impressive.

yeah imagine that....

WTF right does a Cowboys fan think when he post on a Cowboys board

you go gettem hoss........
all the fuckers outta be posting giants shit on a cowboys board

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Packers represent America far more than the Cowboys.

The common people own the Packers, not some shriveled up crypt keeper egomaniac who has serious self-entitlement issues, can't admit he's wrong and always blames everyone else for his own failures and shortcomings.

Wait... come to think of it... maybe the Cowboys do represent America.

That's a fun thought isn't it. Let me know the next time they hold a shareholders meeting and everyone with a piece of paper is invited to sign a contract. :pound:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They fact that so many trolls frequent this board shows that even as mediocre the Cowboys have been for basically the past 20 yrs that we are still Americas teams. We have trolls from the Skins, The Steelers, Texans, Packers, and Patriots to name a few on this thread Alone. The fact that this makes the hair on the backs of your necks stand up every time you here Americas Team speaks volumes.

Right on cue...

(btw - reminds me of the Cowboys fans #1 comeback when they went 5-11 for three straight seasons... "OMG!!! You're on our board that must mean we're awesome and you think so!!!!!"

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never reported a sole anywhere, but your bull shit snid crap is poke a stick and it's tiresome

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never reported a sole anywhere, but your bull shit snid crap is poke a stick and it's tiresome

Hey bruh I aint debating nothing you said,,,,,

think over here is comes down to what you bring to the table. Me and you are alike in we can fight back.... also very alike in we can talk football better than most.

and hey I'm guilty of going after guys myself...... kinda was used to it.
Reality I cam to was talk football and the mods figure it out..... less than a month FWD gone TRS gone Wfrye( omg check other thread and you wil laugh our ass off) One more of the hard trolls to go ... and we have the best Cowboys forum on the net..... without having to move again.

Not even a suggestion bruh .... Me askng... beat em with football debate.... and shortly we have a solid football forum .... and I know you can

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday twist

Thanks man ... LOl week day not really gonna party til the weekend.... but did take the day off and drink my share of beer LOL

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey asswipe....It's a cowboy chat board and there are idiots everywhere

bull shit comments remains your MO

sucker punch and the world according to bull shit in snow

it is what it is bull shit and you remain a poster child example

Wow man. Your blood pressure is still through the roof after all these years... over a message board.

For the sake of those around you who may love you... relax and chill out.

You're gonna blow your heart out over a Cowboys message board.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow man. Your blood pressure is still through the roof after all these years... over a message board.

says the man living on the Cowboys board trying to provoke

LMAO clown is clown.... under any name.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no way....this is always been pure entertainment for me and you add to it.

It is what it is

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on Pats' fans to respond. Yep, I routinely destroyed Pats' fans with this same argument on the ESPN boards for years. Not even more popular than the Red Sox, yet think they are America's Team.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29 owners voted to impose penalties on the skins and boys.

Sorry. Facts :noidea:

btw - without the Maras, the NFL probably doesn't even exist today.

Well of course they did. They got extra cap space out of the deal. Oakland and TB were going to vote NO, but they were threatened with penalties of their own. Oakland decided to vote YES and TB abstained. But lets forget about the vote for a moment and tell me what did Dallas and Washington do wrong? If the league had no cap how can teams sgree to an ILLEGAL CAP. That is collusion, in business 101.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way....this is always been pure entertainment for me and you add to it.

It is what it is

Well you're right to a certain extent.

Watching you have an aneurysm over a message board is entertaining, albeit tiresome after a decade straight.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course they did. They got extra cap space out of the deal. Oakland and TB were going to vote NO, but they were threatened with penalties of their own. Oakland decided to vote YES and TB abstained. But lets forget about the vote for a moment and tell me what did Dallas and Washington do wrong? If the league had no cap how can teams sgree to an ILLEGAL CAP. That is collusion, in business 101.

Let's not deflect for a moment and answer this salient question:

How is it that the Giants owners are now "the bitch of the league .... for ALL owners to pick on" when 29 other owners voted for the same punishment?

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the man living on the Cowboys board trying to provoke

LMAO clown is clown.... under any name.

"living on the Cowboys board"

Jesus H Tapdancing Christ... you're still crying the same old retorts from 1997?

Why do you take a message board so seriously? Why does a message board affect your life so dramatically?

Watching you rage quit because you couldn't handle differing opinions on a message board was hilarious. Only to watch you tuck tail and come crawling back because you couldn't live without said message board.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not deflect for a moment and answer this salient question:

How is it that the Giants owners are now "the bitch of the league .... for ALL owners to pick on" when 29 other owners voted for the same punishment?

I do not agree that they are the bitch of the league....but I would love to hear you explain how in an uncapped year.....the Skins and Cowboys did anything wrong without it being collusion......

BTW ....I am not so bitter about it....it forced the Skins to do things and get plyers without going crazy and next year we are a projected 35 Mil under the cap.....so all in all...It was a good thing for us I believe!! Thanks Mara!!!!