• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Cowboys really America's Team?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler fans travel far better than Cowboys fans and they're the better organization. I'd say the Steelers are America's team. More American's can identify with blue collar work than being a rancher anyways.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Patriots have never been America's team, will never be America's team. Wishful thinking on patsy fans. Cowboys are still America's team and always will.

Pats' fan are comical. They think they are America's team when the Pats aren't even more popular than the Red Sox.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert: Every Cowboy fan reading this will be DEAD before they win 3 SB's like the Pats have in the salary cap era.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the point of being America's Team? Why are so many people caught up on it? Why do Dallas fans fight so hard to keep it on their team? Do you win something for it? Are we playing other countries? Is Dallas the team that represents America when we do? Dallas probably is the most bandwagon ridden NFL team if that is what it means. Not sure that is something to be proud about. I know I wouldn't be. I would like to know what it means to be "America's Team", and why it is such a big deal. Maybe we will find out if the Cowboys are really America's Team....... Maybe they aren't.

You ask all these questions and not the most important one. Why do so many fans of other teams cry about the Cowboys having that title as if that will stop the media from calling them America's Team?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert: Every Cowboy fan reading this will be DEAD before they win 3 SB's like the Pats have in the salary cap era.

40181329.jpg

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we were, but now that's your team. A laughing stock really, your not America's team anymore. America's team is the team everyone jumps on the bandwagon because there winning and that's the Pats.

Dude, you and other Pats' fans need to seriously shut the fuck up. You need to become more popular than the Red Sox before you even start trying to claim you are America's Team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest irony to me is that we are talking about almost a decade since the Pats last won a SB, yet every Cowboy fan gets chastised for bringing up history. We were even getting chastised in the Campo years when 1995 wasn't even that far away from then.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest irony to me is that we are talking about almost a decade since the Pats last won a SB, yet every Cowboy fan gets chastised for bringing up history. We were even getting chastised in the Campo years when 1995 was still recent at that point in time.

:amen: I tell my homey who is a Pats fan that all the time :clap:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it remains true.....NE & Pitt fans care far more than Dallas fans

have at it while Dallas continues to be the bigger draw year after the last 15 years

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Packers represent America far more than the Cowboys.

The common people own the Packers, not some shriveled up crypt keeper egomaniac who has serious self-entitlement issues, can't admit he's wrong and always blames everyone else for his own failures and shortcomings.

Wait... come to think of it... maybe the Cowboys do represent America.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The common people own the Packers, not some shriveled up crypt keeper egomaniac who has serious self-entitlement issues, can't admit he's wrong and always blames everyone else for his own failures and shortcomings.

I agree....give it to the Packers.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and the Giants owner is the Wfrye of NFL owners..... running and crying... to bet the Boys and Skins fined..... Eat it up boy.... those penalties end after this year..... and your owner made himself the bitch of the league .... for ALL owners to pick on :laugh3:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Packers were a bigger draw when they had Favre.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting on a Pats' fan to respond to my Red Sox comments. Not really surprising. We all know the Boston and New England area are baseball towns (i.e. Red Sox Nation). But these guys wanna claim they America's Team. Become the alpha in your own town first before you go after America.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People bring up the success, but that doesn't determine the popularity. Cowboys as a franchise are the most valuable in American sports, more valuable than the New York Yankees, and I believe about a half billion more than the next NFL franchise. They constantly get the prime time games. Everyone says the Steelers travel better, I've been to Dallas and Pittsburgh games here in the Meadowlands more than once and there is no question, at least here, that the Cowboys pack it out more.

America's Team, indicates they are the most popular, there is no question that they are the most popular. Why do you think they get so much more backlash and hate than teams like Green Bay, Pitt and New England? Why are they still so relevant after years of mediocrity? Because they have the largest fanbase.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas fans care less about the America's Team tag and mostly Pitt or NE fans bring it up.

And yet a Cowboys fan started this thread.

Impressive.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Giants owner is the Wfrye of NFL owners..... running and crying... to bet the Boys and Skins fined..... Eat it up boy.... those penalties end after this year..... and your owner made himself the bitch of the league .... for ALL owners to pick on :laugh3:

29 owners voted to impose penalties on the skins and boys.

Sorry. Facts :noidea:

btw - without the Maras, the NFL probably doesn't even exist today.