• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP suspended til April 15

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very clear you come from a socioeconomic class that is much more accepting of abuse within the home. The NFL is really not concerned about your viewpoint (nor others like you).

Wow, that is a pretty lame, and wrong, opinion.

I share the same sentiment as Misko and I would put my socioeconomic class up against yours 7 days a week. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me your the troll in this thread. He beat the shit out of his kid with a stick.

Seriously...wtf is wrong with you?

you're

:suds:

Y

Yapp14

really ?? thats the best you can do? come on money your a way better troll than this .. and it doesnt hurt my feelings cause I was raised in the ghetto .. my parents worked hard at making the very best drug deals that they could so we cold have mac D's on the dinner table .. thank you very much
Money thinks that the only stable households required a dad who was a doctor and a wife who was a lawyer.

I mean really? Where outside of TV Land does that happen?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that is a pretty lame, and wrong, opinion.

I share the same sentiment as Misko and I would put my socioeconomic class up against yours 7 days a week. :suds:

If you took that as a personal insult (as you obviously did)...that was not my intent and maybe I could have worded it better.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me your the troll in this thread. He beat the shit out of his kid with a stick.

Seriously...wtf is wrong with you?

your the one that is fucked in the head .. you just cant see the truth .. you have been here since 2011 and you just figured out that im a troll ..boy your a smart one

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you took that as a personal insult (as you obviously did)...that was not my intent and maybe I could have worded it better.

You didn't address the comment to me, so I didn't take it as an insult. I know Misko though, and I fully understood the intent of what you said. I simply pointed out that your assumption on his income is incorrect.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without passing judgement, the untold story might be what the advertisers might feel compelled to do assuming some groups decide to protest a team or its games. The NFL is about the money. Period!

We got accessories to murder, drug addicts, rapists (multiple times), and the fans welcome these low life's back because their team winning is all they care about. But the line will be drawn when it affects the profits.

Y

Yapp14

your the one that is fucked in the head .. you just cant see the truth .. you have been here since 2011 and you just figured out that im a troll ..boy your a smart one
You are a troll?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't address the comment to me, so I didn't take it as an insult. I know Misko though, and I fully understood the intent of what you said. I simply pointed out that your assumption on his income is incorrect.

I wasn't talking about his income. How would I possibly know his income? I can also tell you right now that I'm about as middle class as middle class can be. This has nothing to do with money.

Edit: Let me clarify. This has everything to do with money as far as the NFL is concerned. Misko's warped opinion on abuse (and your's if you share it) has nothing to do with money.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Vikes to take a stand on AP...trade the guy while he still has value. I have lost all respect for a guy who feels the need to discipline a 3 year old the way he chose to. Apparently he hasn't the smarts to figure out any other way to motivate his child. People can raise their kids anyway they want to, it's a free country. I'm sure his children will grow up to be just like "daddy"...well done AP. Wish ya all the best in your new endeavors.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about his income. How would I possibly know his income? I can also tell you right now that I'm about as middle class as middle class can be. This has nothing to do with money.

So you don't know what "socioeconomic" means?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Vikes to take a stand on AP...trade the guy while he still has value. I have lost all respect for a guy who feels the need to discipline a 3 year old the way he chose to. Apparently he hasn't the smarts to figure out any other way to motivate his child. People can raise their kids anyway they want to, it's a free country. I'm sure his children will grow up to be just like "daddy"...well done AP. Wish ya all the best in your new endeavors.

What fucking value? NO ONE will trade for him. His price is TOO high. He will either be cut or have his contract re-worked.