• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP suspended til April 15

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones who think he's the devil are the majority in today's society. The NFL is going to act based on the majority viewpoint. It's that simple.

:agree:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought a year ago that spankgate in Minnesota wouldn't involve a boatload of drunk women and a bunch of linebackers?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid had genital bruising

You are okay with this?

Anyone said they are ok with this? He's been punished, no use keeping at it.

And when you are spanking a kid and the kid is dancing around, unintended parts are going to get hit. Wasn't one of AP's comments saying how he felt bad that the kid took one to the junk?

Y

Yapp14

so now your sayin that AP is a perv ?
No never said that. I am saying that the genital bruising seems to indicate more than just a "whoopin'"

It seems to indicate that he was implementing some very harsh abuse. I am not suggesting that its sexual abuse, we don't know that, and within all of the allegations against AP that has never been brought up that I am aware of.

Y

Yapp14

And when you are spanking a kid and the kid is dancing around, unintended parts are going to get hit. Wasn't one of AP's comments saying how he felt bad that the kid took one to the junk?
He feels bad? Ok that changes everything completely

Y

Yapp14

Besides the whole fucking thread is about what he did, so yes I will keep at it

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're (you are) a moron.

th

omg what shall I ever do :L

ha ha ha ha like I care

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He feels bad? Ok that changes everything completely

So you have an issue that he doesn't feel bad, then you have an issue because he feels bad. :L

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No never said that. I am saying that the genital bruising seems to indicate more than just a "whoopin'"

It seems to indicate that he was implementing some very harsh abuse. I am not suggesting that its sexual abuse, we don't know that, and within all of the allegations against AP that has never been brought up that I am aware of.

thank god we got that straight

Y

Yapp14

So you have an issue that he doesn't feel bad, then you have an issue because he feels bad. :L
You have me confused with someone else. I really have no issues on how he feels. He did it, it was wrong and I like to talk about how wrong he is

Ya dig??

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

omg what shall I ever do :L

ha ha ha ha like I care

It's very clear you come from a socioeconomic class that is much more accepting of abuse within the home. The NFL is really not concerned about your viewpoint (nor others like you).

Y

Yapp14

It's very clear you come from a socioeconomic class that is much more accepting of abuse within the home. The NFL is really not concerned about your viewpoint (nor others like you).
Now now, thats a pretty hasty judgement call. I think you are being very unfair to the NFL

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really ?? thats the best you can do? come on money your a way better troll than this .. and it doesnt hurt my feelings cause I was raised in the ghetto .. my parents worked hard at making the very best drug deals that they could so we cold have mac D's on the dinner table .. thank you very much

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really ?? thats the best you can do? come on money your a way better troll than this .. and it doesnt hurt my feelings cause I was raised in the ghetto .. my parents worked hard at making the very best drug deals that they could so we cold have mac D's on the dinner table .. thank you very much

I find this all laughable, though I do question your taste in strip clubs. :scratch:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems to me your the troll in this thread. He beat the shit out of his kid with a stick.

Seriously...wtf is wrong with you?