• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP suspended til April 15

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry. I have been wrongly accused of things before. Some say I ass raped Mrwallace2ku

Not true....I plan to, but it hasn't happened YET

:shocked:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't know what "socioeconomic" means?

Yes, I know what it means. It certainly applies here, but I wasn't using it as some sort of personal insult.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he does ... he just picked a word out of the big word dictionary for trolls to look smart

Let me ask you something MISKO. Were you born in what many would describe as a working class, "blue collar" family situation?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fucking value? NO ONE will trade for him. His price is TOO high. He will either be cut or have his contract re-worked.

He's done in Minn. And I'm sure someone will pick him up, but on the cheap. Like a 1 year prove it kind of deal. Wouldn't be shocked if the Seahawks went after him. They like their project players.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes my father was a coal miner..he beat our asses when we needed it .. but no one could swing that belt like mom

Okay...I made that assumption (probably based mostly on you growing up in Pittsburgh, right?). That's what I mean't by socioeconomic class and the values that were instilled upon you. I mean...it's no secret. I agree with many of those values...but disagree strongly with the one that pertains here.

Do you agree that, as a whole, this viewpoint on "child discipline" is becoming less and less prevalent?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think AP just beat the shit out of this site for a few minutes. It was all bruised and slow.

:peep:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I made that assumption (probably based mostly on you growing up in Pittsburgh, right?). That's what I mean't by socioeconomic class and the values that were instilled upon you. I mean...it's no secret. I agree with many of those values...but disagree strongly with the one that pertains here.

Do you agree that, as a whole, this viewpoint on "child discipline" is becoming less and less prevalent?

ap went too far and left marks on the kid .. but godhell is not judge and jury in this country ... the leagle system is .. and people are human and fuck up . a man shouldn't lose his livelihood over 1 fuck up that aint right ,, i wouldnt lose my job if I did that and didnt go to jail ..my company wouldn't punish me further either ...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ap went too far and left marks on the kid .. but godhell is not judge and jury in this country ... the leagle system is .. and people are human and fuck up . a man shouldn't lose his livelihood over 1 fuck up that aint right ,, i wouldnt lose my job if I did that and didnt go to jail ..my company wouldn't punish me further either ...

This isn't the only job in the world where this happens. And this is the price of fame. The players are the face of the league and their actions, or more importantly, the lack of reaction to those actions by the league, can substantially damage that product. They all sign that they understand and agree the conduct policy.

And this wasn't just 'going too far'. According to the indictment he has a history of doing this to several children. The medical staff that examined this 4y/o said he had signs of prior wounds as well and these were well beyond what is typical in these cases.

Peterson is a chronic abusive father that shows no remorse and no sign he even understands what he did was wrong.

They didn't take his livelihood away from him, he just gets some unpaid time off.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have Goodell's motivation confused. He isn't doing this out of some sort of moral obligation. He is doing this to protect 32 owners' pockets. That is what his obligation is. The NFL is a trade association created with the mission to protect the interests of it's 32 member organizations. Goodell is the head of that association.

If I made a mistake in my personal life that caused my company a shit ton of money, I would be canned immediately (as I should be).