• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone think that ref no call was right in the spurs game?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the bottom line - the referees don't call fouls in the final seconds of the game - it's like an unwritten rule that needs to be eliminated. Ginobili stepped on the boundary line and should have been called for a delay of game. If the ref's had done that to begin with none of the rest happens and is irrelevant.

The problem is that stepping out of bounds is something hard to see and not easily caught while what Waiters did was seen by every one except for the ref's and there should have been a foul called, but it's a seven game series. if the Spurs are the best team, they will turn it around. I am betting that Popovich is not finished yet.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero sympathy for Manu's flopping bitch ass. Build a reputation like that and that's what you get. Refs will be hesitant to give in.

How about you capitalize on the fast break you got out of that possession instead of bitching?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Spurs fans shouldn't be talking about refs screwing up in the playoffs considering they were on the right side of a fixed game by Tim Donaghey against my Suns where they literally handed you the ENTIRE GAME. Plus the Horry hip check bullshit.

Kinda glad this happened to SAN. Sorry not sorry.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the play. Waiters def pushed him but Ginoble flopped like crazy. I thought they both did something wrong canceling it out. Ginoble was way to close and looked over the line, waiters pushed him but then ginoble had a ridiculous flop

IMO it was a good no call, discuss
That's kind of how I explained the no foul on Wade in game six vs the Hornets. Except this one was a lot more obvious. I think this one should have been called. I hate when players try to sell contact though, even if there was contact.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Dion Waiters is one of those players that seems to throw a tantrum when times get tough. Obviously inbounding that ball was tough and he apparently threw a mini tantrum.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just throw this out there...

I thought the refs can review plays at the end, or is this one they can't? Maybe the coaches need 1 challenge flag per half like football or something lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just throw this out there...

I thought the refs can review plays at the end, or is this one they can't? Maybe the coaches need 1 challenge flag per half like football or something lol

They can't review it to make a foul call that was missed. For example, they couldn't review it so they could call the tech on Manu for stepping on the line or to call the push on Lowry or Green possibly fouling KD or...you get the picture. lol

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i agree regardless of the foul....5 secs had come and gone anyway.
Well, it's hard to inbound the ball when a guy has his hands in your front pockets.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero sympathy for Manu's flopping bitch ass. Build a reputation like that and that's what you get. Refs will be hesitant to give in.

How about you capitalize on the fast break you got out of that possession instead of bitching?
lol... I agree.. The call 100% should have been made, that's clear and blatant... But no problem with Manu not getting a call.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's hard to inbound the ball when a guy has his hands in your front pockets.

By the time Dion inbounded it, Manu had flopped. I learned that jumping to throw an inbounds is illegal.

I question why Donovan chose Dion to inbound. (he is really their best player to execute that ??)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... I agree.. The call 100% should have been made, that's clear and blatant... But no problem with Manu not getting a call.
Yeah - but he's such a nice flopper that you have to respect his game:lol: