• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone Think Mike Glennon Would Fit In Buffalo?

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to thinking about things after i made my list yesterday of what i considered under the radar QB's in the NFL. We all know Buffalo has a great roster but are missing the main thing which is a decent QB. I don't think Matt Cassel or EJ Manuel is the answer but what about Mike Glennon? I think he has played well in limited playing time.

In November 2013 Glennon won Offensive Rookie of the Month completing 62 of 88 passes (70.5 percent) for 785 yards with seven touchdowns and one interception for a 119.7 passer rating for the month of November.

Glennon was also the first rookie QB in NFL history to throw at least one touchdown pass in his first eight games.

Glennon finished his rookie campaign with an 83.9 passer rating, completing nearly sixty percent of his passes (247 of 416) for 2,608 passing yards, 19 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

Glennon made his first start of the 2014 season against the Pittsburgh Steelers. With 40 seconds left in the game, Glennon drove the Bucs down the field for a game-winning touchdown pass to Vincent Jackson with seven seconds left. Glennon completed 21 of 42 passes for 302 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception, leading the Bucs to a 27-24 victory over the Steelers, their first win of the season.

Glennon finished his short second season campaign with a 83.3 passer rating, completing 58 percent of his passes (117 of 203) for 1,417 passing yards, 10 touchdowns, and 6 interceptions.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigmund Bloom ‏@SigmundBloom 20h20 hours ago

@MarcSesslerNFL why is no one trying to trade for mike glennon?

Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL 20h20 hours ago

@SigmundBloom I thought someone would. Was hoping Browns would pursue Glennon over McCown.

Mike ‏@titanfan8 13h13 hours ago

@MarcSesslerNFL @SigmundBloom I'd take Glennon over McCown. I think Glennon would be perfect for the Bills. They are stacked but no QB

Marc Sessler favorited your Tweet
13h:
@MarcSesslerNFL @SigmundBloom I'd take Glennon over McCown. I think Glennon would be perfect for the Bills. They are stacked but no QB