• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone still follow college basketball?

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now everyone that disagrees with you is biased?

When you have to go freeze frame super slow motion and it still isn’t 100% clear, your case is weak at best.

Looks like the contact happens at the same time. You aren’t ever getting that call.

Even if it happens at the same time (he did hit the elbow first though)..... it's a foul and it would be called. It could be the ref didn't have the angle so he didn't see the foul but it was a foul. You're biased anyway since you also live on the East Coast and hate anything to do with LA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A few things.

1. The still picture before clicking on the video shows Suggs fingers on the ball with space between Suggs arm and Riley's arm. That shows that he got ball first.

2. In the video, he does get Riley on the hand, which is not a foul since the hand is considered part of the ball.

3. In the video, Suggs bicep does appear to brush Riley's elbow. However, it also appears to be light incidental contact that had no effect on the shot. It was Suggs hand on the ball that caused Riley to miss the shot.

I'm one who believes that a foul in the first minute of the game should still be a foul in the last minute of the game. Imo, that was not a foul that would be called in any minute of the game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it happens at the same time (he did hit the elbow first though)..... it's a foul and it would be called. It could be the ref didn't have the angle so he didn't see the foul but it was a foul. You're biased anyway since you also live on the East Coast and hate anything to do with LA.
Are you asserting that you have no biases of your own?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginzaga is long overdue to win a title and I hope they get it tonight.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha.

So everybody on the East coast is biased against LA?

How about asking the Laker fans here who have interacted with me if they believe that to be true.

You the only biased one in this conversation.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will watch my first full game tonight, saw the last 5 minites of the UCLA game, yep.....wow!

Gonzaga has this, forget I can't name one player.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will watch my first full game tonight, saw the last 5 minites of the UCLA game, yep.....wow!

Gonzaga has this, forget I can't name one player.
No one asked for your life story