• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams that will surprise in 2015 - ESPN Insider

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall have a lot coming back? New weapons? Just curious. I would love to see them get over the hump and get to that ccg and get a W
2015 is a total enigma just due to Mauk at QB being up and down and they will be bringing in a new DC. The weapons are there but not enough experience. I suspect that Mizzou will be about as good as they were last year and maybe drop an additional game due to the competition being a little better. If you're looking for them to make a splash, its probably 2016. I haven't given up on Mauk just yet, though, but if he doesn't step up then he is probably going to get replaced.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 is a total enigma just due to Mauk at QB being up and down and they will be bringing in a new DC. The weapons are there but not enough experience. I suspect that Mizzou will be about as good as they were last year and maybe drop an additional game due to the competition being a little better. If you're looking for them to make a splash, its probably 2016. I haven't given up on Mauk just yet, though, but if he doesn't step up then he is probably going to get replaced.
Doesn't Bama play @ Missou?

:hope:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Bama play @ Missou?

:hope:
Nope. Most likely Mizzou's relevant spoiler games are Miss St, away Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and @Arkansas although Im higher on Arkansas than most. Imo, its not an easy schedule at all.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, Mizzou is due for an upset at the hands of the Vols.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect the SEC East will soon become the eats-their-young division without a dominant program taking their assigned seat in the post-season pecking order. There may be times when one school strings together 2 or 3 consecutive appearances in the SEC CG, but, in turn, so will others. Additionally, there will be times when the SEC East team becomes the conference champion and takes their place amidst the NC pageant foursome. It is coming. It is inevitable.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think a team that won 0 games vs top 25 and got crushed against the two top 25s they did play by scores of 34-0 and 42-13 qualifies them in this category tbqh.

"Under radar" could mean expected to win 1 game against team w/ pulse. Or at minimum not be embarrassed by said team.

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing Mizzu do well in the SEC, but this quote from Mamba is pretty telling. And he didn't even mention the debacle at home to a horrible Indiana team that won one game all season in a weak Power 5 conference. That was not a good look at all.