• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else completely sick of Pete Carroll?

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagine how funny it would be if they lost at home to Jaguars after beating us.

The Jaguars will be a tougher team to prepare for than the Niners & Panthers were. I'm a little nervous about this one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting extremely tired of people calling that so-called "fail Mary" a debacle. It was called correctly, and it's not even close. The media just keeps the myth going because they were on the refs' side in the strike.

I disagree

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good coach, not great. What bothers me about him is he tries to act like a good guy, but he's a bigger jackass than Harbaugh is (I love Harbaugh, but if I was a fan of an opposing team, I could definitely see how his comments and actions could be viewed as jackass moves). Him calling out Kap and Boldin after the game pissed me off more than that stupid smirk they kept showing on tv.

I would agree with him calling out Boldin and kapernick. Lets see how the team responds at home in December. Had Carroll made these comments during the 1980s, Walsh's teams would have made him eat those words.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't mind Carroll so much.....no doubt his act will wear thin on opposing teams and fans, but I find that the best motivational coaches have to do silly things like that to rally their teams and keep them motivated....its the same way Harbaugh is so unpopular these days. Similar to Jose Mourinho in soccer.

Sherman is a much bigger jackass in my book. Just never stops talking and being antagonistic.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete's a good dude met him once and he was very personable...He's also a great coach... When he puts his fingerprint on a franchise and has control over the roster we've seen how he can build it up... 3 short years he's made Seattle a legit contender completely overturning this roster... Look at what the guy did at USC... Haters want to bash him but he build a power house that dominated for over a decade... His 2 stints before in the NFL were unfair to evaluate because he didn't have control over roster decisions like he does with Seattle... Hate him or love him the guy knows football and should be respected for that...

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually like Pete Carrol as the seahawks coach. It's way more fun to have a coach to hate on in the division. Sucks when we play like crap and get our asses handed to us, but makes the wins that much more sweet. He's like a villain in an Adam Sandler movie or something.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way he was jumping around last night. The way he chews his gum on the sideline EVERY game, especially when it's raining.

Ugh. I almost threw my TV out the window. I do not want to lose to that clown ever again.

LOL...laughing at the fans of a team with a coach known for his sideline antics and wonderful demeanor. Harbaugh makes PC look normal.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I don't like him because of how he left USC. He just let everything go and bailed when it caught up to him. Going to a division rival only made it worse.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I don't like him because of how he left USC. He just let everything go and bailed when it caught up to him. Going to a division rival only made it worse.

I feel the exact same way. It was understandable but still lacked tact.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Jim Harbaugh as the 49er coach. It's way more fun to have a coach to hate on in the division. Sucks when we play like crap and get our asses handed to us, but makes the wins that much more sweet. He's like a villain in an Adam Sandler movie or something.

Fixed

Works for Hawks fans the same way :lol:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with him calling out Boldin and kapernick. Lets see how the team responds at home in December. Had Carroll made these comments during the 1980s, Walsh's teams would have made him eat those words.

Harbaugh should have added his voice to that. Those two guys were absolute shit in this game and deserved more than just a calling out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players like Bush fucked the program, not Carroll.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed

Works for Hawks fans the same way :lol:

I could care less what Hawk fans think of Harbaugh. What is with these Seahawk trolls. Any mention of a Seahawk by name and it brings them here like flies. This tbread is full of them

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh should have added his voice to that. Those two guys were absolute shit in this game and deserved more than just a calling out.

Totally disagree. Harbaugh should not be calling out individual players in the media. That is counter productive. There is plenty of blame to go around including the coaching staff for not haing a good game plan on offense

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what Hawk fans think of Harbaugh. What is with these Seahawk trolls. Any mention of a Seahawk by name and it brings them here like flies. This tbread is full of them

Why do you care what the seahawks fans think of Harbaugh? I couldn't care less what they think.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Jim is more obnoxious than Pete, but i'm not a fan of either.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. Harbaugh should not be calling out individual players in the media. That is counter productive. There is plenty of blame to go around including the coaching staff for not haing a good game plan on offense
:agree: The 9ers game plan vs the Hawks was flawed. Knowing that noise would be major factor ,most plays should have been scripted and done early to score early and kill the crowd noise.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: The 9ers game plan vs the Hawks was flawed. Knowing that noise would be major factor ,most plays should have been scripted and done early to score early and kill the crowd noise.

The problem with scripting is that when the opposition shuts you down completely, the script goes out the window.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with scripting is that when the opposition shuts you down completely, the script goes out the window.
Scipted plays are really only used for the first drive..get the score and shut the crowd up. The 9ers used that in the past ( not under this system) and it worked well. It made Young look look like a QB genius.