• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else completely sick of Pete Carroll?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way he was jumping around last night. The way he chews his gum on the sideline EVERY game, especially when it's raining.

Ugh. I almost threw my TV out the window. I do not want to lose to that clown ever again.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to USC and even I can see him as annoying... it sure didn't help losing to him. I can put up with it if we're winning because of my alma mater. But losing taints my bias the other way.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of him in 2003

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At USC's height when you couldn't even turn a TV on around here without them glorifying that guy, it was real tough on me. Real tough!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've actually been a huge Carroll fan since before he went to USC (the coach not the person). In fact, he was the guy I wanted the Niners to hire during Mooch's craptastic reign. I was upset when USC hired him because I knew I wouldn't get my wish.

Say what you want about the guy, but the man knows defense.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
classy chap ol Pete....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmmxOsJW1Y&feature=player_detailpage"]Pete Carroll says 'Fuck you' to Mike Bellotti - YouTube[/ame]

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way he was jumping around last night. The way he chews his gum on the sideline EVERY game, especially when it's raining.

Ugh. I almost threw my TV out the window. I do not want to lose to that clown ever again.

Better get used to it, bub.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the dude was jumping up and down like he won a superbowl after last years replacement ref debacle in Seattle against the Packers. HIs post game comments that night were also ridiculous.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm getting extremely tired of people calling that so-called "fail Mary" a debacle. It was called correctly, and it's not even close. The media just keeps the myth going because they were on the refs' side in the strike.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting extremely tired of people calling that so-called "fail Mary" a debacle. It was called correctly, and it's not even close.

....serious? I believe the league even stated it was incorrect.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

From another thread. Pause this video at 1:06

Weird time to bring this up again, but I'm getting really sick of people and their stupid claim that the so-called "fail Mary" was the wrong call. The reason the media keeps beating this drum to this day is because they were on the side of the ref's in the strike, and they wanted a reason to make the NFL look stupid. In reality, THEY (the media) are the ones who look stupid. The call was right according to how the rule of simultaneous possession is written.

It doesn't matter who has "more" possession. Jennings would have had to have established SOLE possession of the ball and MAINTAIN that possession all the way to the ground for it to have been a pick. Tate has his hands on the ball while Jennings' friggn' leg is chest high. You can see it if you pause this video at 1:06. It's typical media bull shit, and it's beyond me how people can still fall for their dishonesty.

Last edited by a moderator:

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the league said that it was definitely the correct call. And it was. On a side note for those who want to go on about it....why wasn't Jennings flagged for climbing over the back of Charley Martin to even get a hand on the ball. The video clearly shows this but it gets ignored by idiots in the media.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our Coach is becoming household with all of his national tv commercials! We have the 2nd coming of Elway coming to town next week!! Go 49ers!!

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting extremely tired of people calling that so-called "fail Mary" a debacle. It was called correctly, and it's not even close. The media just keeps the myth going because they were on the refs' side in the strike.

Thank you, NinerSickness. It's nice to see some vindication from a rival team's fans.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good coach, not great. What bothers me about him is he tries to act like a good guy, but he's a bigger jackass than Harbaugh is (I love Harbaugh, but if I was a fan of an opposing team, I could definitely see how his comments and actions could be viewed as jackass moves). Him calling out Kap and Boldin after the game pissed me off more than that stupid smirk they kept showing on tv.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

the dude was jumping up and down like he won a superbowl after last years replacement ref debacle in Seattle against the Packers. HIs post game comments that night were also ridiculous.

he just won a game on a hail mary... u'd prolly wet urself like a little school girl...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's earned a lot of leeway with me for what he did at USC. He was great down there and brought us back to respectability. He is a great coach who shows extreme confidence and loyalty to his players. He lets his players make plays. Unfortumnately he is in Harbaugh's head.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagine how funny it would be if they lost at home to Jaguars after beating us.