• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone buying Harbaugh to the Raiders ??

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolannonsense was also Toby Tyler. I forget now what his handle was here but he was banned here for using more than one handle. I believe Nolan lives in Arizona.
Checked on Nolan and TT ,some others such as Breaker but no match unless they have a new IP Address. I guess we just let this play out until he pisses everyone off enough to merit a banning.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a full on chicken little...not much room for any semblance of a conversation in that world. I wish some of the older posters were still on here...there were some great threads with a lot of insight...Pozz was a gem.
Pozz was great and I miss many of them as well. That is about all I can state on the subject.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the weather in AZ? I know you said you now live in SF but that must be one long cable line you have to be posting from AZ to CA. Still going to pretend to be some sort of 9ers fan?

??

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked on Nolan and TT ,some others such as Breaker but no match unless they have a new IP Address. I guess we just let this play out until he pisses everyone off enough to merit a banning.

Dont think this is too far away. Could just take another game day thread.