• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone buying Harbaugh to the Raiders ??

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize he's under contract until the end of the 2015 season right? The team can control him beyond just this season. They have plenty of time to workout a long term contract still.

No one, no one, waits til the last year of a contract to renegotiate a new one if they really want to keep someone. If he was staying, the deal would have been done. Good businessmen never do a deal under the gun. They wrap up a product that they want to keep quickly. They don't let it get to the point where they are in a bidding war for those services. And believe me, there will be competition for his services next year, a lot of competition.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one, no one, waits til the last year of a contract to renegotiate a new one if they really want to keep someone. If he was staying, the deal would have been done. Good businessmen never do a deal under the gun. They wrap up a product that they want to keep quickly. They don't let it get to the point where they are in a bidding war for those services. And believe me, there will be competition for his services next year, a lot of competition.

That still leaves open the possibility of them not being a good businessman and bidding for his services at the end, right?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still leaves open the possibility of them not being a good businessman and bidding for his services at the end, right?

No. The Niners front office people are good businessmen.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

No, just basic observation and understanding body language, human nature and professional doublespeak.

Hmmm...an expert in faulty body language WITH insider information? Somebody in the Niners front office hire this guy NOW!!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see.

I hope he stays because I think he is a good coach. I just don't think he will because his ego and attitude will not allow him to co-exist with Baalke and York.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...an expert in faulty body language WITH insider information? Somebody in the Niners front office hire this guy NOW!!

Nah, the animosity is clear as day to anyone who looks at it with an objective eye.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the animosity is clear as day to anyone who looks at it with an objective eye.

I respect your opinion, but you're really taking this issue like a chocolate lab who's owner put your ball on top of the fridge...just sitting there staring at something you can't see...wondering if it's somehow going to jump out of the basket into your mouth.

Truth is...none of us know anything...it's all media speculation...minus Jim's body of work. Staley nearly ate the heads off of microphones a few games back when asked about unrest in the locker room...they weren't winning like they thought they would, and the media started throwing drunk darts in the dark...don't throw drunk darts in the dark...but if you do...maybe do it in Romans office.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion, but you're really taking this issue like a chocolate lab who's owner put your ball on top of the fridge...just sitting there staring at something you can't see...wondering if it's somehow going to jump out of the basket into your mouth.

Truth is...none of us know anything...it's all media speculation...minus Jim's body of work. Staley nearly ate the heads off of microphones a few games back when asked about unrest in the locker room...they weren't winning like they thought they would, and the media started throwing drunk darts in the dark...don't throw drunk darts in the dark...but if you do...maybe do it in Romans office.

I just don't think its that strange. The 49ers have gone, during Harbaugh's tenure, from being the best team in the division to the 3rd best team and if the Rams ever get their QB situation sorted out the 49ers could very well be the 4th best team in the division. I believe Harbaugh sees that writing on the wall, as a lot of us do, and this would be the perfect time to jump ship in order to preserve his reputation.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think its that strange. The 49ers have gone, during Harbaugh's tenure, from being the best team in the division to the 3rd best team and if the Rams ever get their QB situation sorted out the 49ers could very well be the 4th best team in the division. I believe Harbaugh sees that writing on the wall, as a lot of us do, and this would be the perfect time to jump ship in order to preserve his reputation.

Tomato, tomato...it's all speculation. Nothing is going to happen until the end of the season...of which there is a lot left.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has gone 13-3, 11-4-1, and 12-4. Just because the Seahawks and cardinals are good doesn't diminish what he has done. Phrasing it from first to third is very misleading because the records have been the same. This season isn't over yet (and even in your line of thinking they are still tied for second in the division). Relativity in the division DOES matter, I agree, but in his three years so far the 49ers have been on of the top teams in the NFL. The Seahawks and now the Cardinals just happen to be as well.

If the 49ers replaced the colts in the AFC south and won the division with a 10-6 record for three years would they be a better team because they stayed atop the division? The logic makes little sense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has gone 13-3, 11-4-1, and 12-4. Just because the Seahawks and cardinals are good doesn't diminish what he has done. Phrasing it from first to third is very misleading because the records have been the same. This season isn't over yet (and even in your line of thinking they are still tied for second in the division). Relativity in the division DOES matter, I agree, but in his three years so far the 49ers have been on of the top teams in the NFL. The Seahawks and now the Cardinals just happen to be as well.

If the 49ers replaced the colts in the AFC south and won the division with a 10-6 record for three years would they be a better team because they stayed atop the division? The logic makes little sense.

There is certainly no denying that.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the weather in AZ? I know you said you now live in SF but that must be one long cable line you have to be posting from AZ to CA. Still going to pretend to be some sort of 9ers fan?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the weather in AZ? I know you said you now live in SF but that must be one long cable line you have to be posting from AZ to CA. Still going to pretend to be some sort of 9ers fan?

Is this dude Nolan?? Remember that guy from the ESPN boards...I really loved messing with that guy.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this dude Nolan?? Remember that guy from the ESPN boards...I really loved messing with that guy.
I've been looking but his IP Address isn't a match with any known trollers. He is lying about living in SF. He is currently in Mesa AZ. I don't really care where he lives if he were a real 9ers fan and not a troll.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been looking but his IP Address isn't a match with any known trollers. He is lying about living in SF. He is currently in Mesa AZ. I don't really care where he lives if he were a real 9ers fan and not a troll.

Hahaa oh well....he's sure convinced about a number of things...it's hilarious.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaa oh well....he's sure convinced about a number of things...it's hilarious.
He reminds me of a guy who used to say he would off himself if the 9ers won the SB . Chaos remembers I'm sure. From a different board. He hates Kap, that much is for sure but it seems he just hates the 9ers because he doesn't have much that is nice to say about the team or coaches, etc.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of a guy who used to say he would off himself if the 9ers won the SB . Chaos remembers I'm sure. From a different board. He hates Kap, that much is for sure but it seems he just hates the 9ers because he doesn't have much that is nice to say about the team or coaches, etc.

He's a full on chicken little...not much room for any semblance of a conversation in that world. I wish some of the older posters were still on here...there were some great threads with a lot of insight...Pozz was a gem.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! That idiot. Yes, I remember.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nolannonsense was also Toby Tyler. I forget now what his handle was here but he was banned here for using more than one handle. I believe Nolan lives in Arizona.