• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Callaway

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have a question fer you..........and I know the answer but just need to here from yoose guise. Sorry SP but Imma ask it here as it has to do with Calloway.

Would you drop any of these guise fer Calloway.

ODB
King Josh
Crabby
DJax
Lockett

This is the playoff league and the Wilson/Lockett combo has been pretty damn good and I expect it to be just fine when Baldwin comes back. Crabby would be the guy I'd consider dropping but man..............not sure that is a wise move. Can't have more than 5 WR so I just don't think it's in the cards to own him here.

Why is ODB an option??

Crabby is the choice today... but Crabby is the most likely to keep his role all season(other than ODB-who shouldn't be on the list)

I do wonder if DJAX will be anything with Jameis...

and I think king Josh is one mistake(any mistake) away from being dropped by the patriots...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is ODB an option??

Crabby is the choice today... but Crabby is the most likely to keep his role all season(other than ODB-who shouldn't be on the list)

I do wonder if DJAX will be anything with Jameis...

and I think king Josh is one mistake(any mistake) away from being dropped by the patriots...
I put all of the WR's I have in that league on there.........that's why I listed ODB......and I agree with yer take on Gordon. Dude has been clean fer over a year now so I'm hoping that part of it is good........at least fer this year..............lol. As long as Fitz is the QB DJax has to be kept IMO. I'm 99% sure I'll stand pat here..........bummer cuz I think this kid will be good, just can't drop any of these guise IMO.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your boy Gordon would be the one I would've dropped if I had to, or else I stand pat like you're leaning @Sam Sportboy
Don't think I could bring myself to dropping the gentleman who's locker is right next to Brady's..........they'll be BFF's in no time!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While stranger things have happened, I'd sit tight with what you have.
I was hoping Njoku would get more looks but Cleveland seems content with spreading the ball around.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So drop Powell get Callaway?
Call me crazy but I keep Powell and drop Goodwin...............if for some strange reason the Niner's get a better QB than Breathard, maybe drop Powell and scoop Goodwin back up............but that's just what I'd do.............

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have a question fer you..........and I know the answer but just need to here from yoose guise. Sorry SP but Imma ask it here as it has to do with Calloway.

Would you drop any of these guise fer Calloway.

ODB
King Josh
Crabby
DJax
Lockett

This is the playoff league and the Wilson/Lockett combo has been pretty damn good and I expect it to be just fine when Baldwin comes back. Crabby would be the guy I'd consider dropping but man..............not sure that is a wise move. Can't have more than 5 WR so I just don't think it's in the cards to own him here.

I think with the emergence of Godwin, Djax probably had his best games this season

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with the emergence of Godwin, Djax probably had his best games this season
Maybe so..........Fitz did overthrow him on a sure TD and looked to be held on another one. As long as Fitz is QB and they keep on being competitive, in this league he's a hold...........

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all aboard Callaway, have him across at least 4 leagues, 2 are dynasty

Goodwin is a fade for me Beathard looked terrible last yr

I am freakin' astounded at all the hype for Goodwin I've seen.

does-not-get-it.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get Callaway and godwin
Not sure what you'd be giving up but CLE still needs to show signs of life on offense. Plus they seem to spread the ball around.
Godwin too. We all know Fitz is gonna implode at some point. If they go back to Winston, then Godwin may not have the same chemistry.
I guess if you have the bench space, 1 might be worth the add but not both. I'd lean Callaway.
:noidea:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you'd be giving up but CLE still needs to show signs of life on offense. Plus they seem to spread the ball around.
Godwin too. We all know Fitz is gonna implode at some point. If they go back to Winston, then Godwin may not have the same chemistry.
I guess if you have the bench space, 1 might be worth the add but not both. I'd lean Callaway.
:noidea:

Slightly confused; are we talking Goodwin or Godwin here?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slightly confused; are we talking Goodwin or Godwin here?
Basing it off SP's post, I thought we were talking about TB's Godwin.

Now I'm not sure. :scratch:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basing it off SP's post, I thought we were talking about TB's Godwin.

Now I'm not sure. :scratch:
I had the ability to get godwin I don’t now

As it stands now for me it’s grab callaway and toss Powell or stay put

I will lose Powell in waivers