• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Miller

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...and I'm just about f*cking done with watching Trubisky get hugged and consoled on TV by coaches and players every time he f*cks up. I'll take ten thousand f*cking "Don't care" Cutler body languages over that sh*t.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...Ok...I'm done now.
Merry Christmas!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no choice but to think that....
Bullshit. I don't have to think that, many of seasons I bitched about this team and thought were fkd for years. I don't feel that way now because I see enough good things in Trubisky to feel he will become the QB we wanted. He has not been the QB we wanted but he is growing into it IMO. If your opinion is different then so be it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go further...for noon:

Trubisky and Nagy are at the core of this offensive failure. BOTH of them...and no matter what anyone says, players are on the field...so they are more important.

Go no further it's a waste of both our time. What the fk do you people expect out of a QB with no Oline bad coaching no run support and wrs dropping balls and linemen getting penalty's? while we run a TE based offense with no TE. Thru it all Trubisky has kept his head up, continues to learn and improve. There is not a single fkn QB in history that would shine in these conditions. NOT ONE.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go further...for noon:

Winston
Prescott
Goff
Watson
Mahomes
Garoppolo
Wentz
Carr
Mayfield
Murray
Jackson
Minshew
Darnold
Brissett
Jones
Haskins

This is a list of QB that would fail under the conditions Trubisky plays under weekly. A partial list anyway. Add every other QB in history for a full list.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go no further it's a waste of both our time. What the fk do you people expect out of a QB with no Oline bad coaching no run support and wrs dropping balls and linemen getting penalty's? while we run a TE based offense with no TE. Thru it all Trubisky has kept his head up, continues to learn and improve. There is not a single fkn QB in history that would shine in these conditions. NOT ONE.

Many many better QBs have done more with less.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers. Ben Roethlisberger. Joe Flacco. Eli Manning.

I named 4. Because I like over producing.

Your parents over produced and you named 4 that would fail here. I would say nice try but it wasn't. You get dumber every post I did not think it was possible but you pulled it off.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your parents over produced and you named 4 that would fail here. I would say nice try but it wasn't. You get dumber every post I did not think it was possible but you pulled it off.

All of them have produced better than Mitch in seasons where they had poor running games and bad offensive lines.

Saying they would fail here is trying to prove a negative and that can’t be done.