• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Miller

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me interrupt this day of mourning with a silver lining.

Anthony Miller is turning into one helluva slot receiver before our eyes. Something just seems to have clicked with him over the past month or month and a half.

He's just... open. A LOT. A helluva lot.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anthony Miller is turning into one helluva slot receiver before our eyes. Something just seems to have clicked with him over the past month or month and a half.

Right on. We already had Robinson playing like a true #1 so Miller playing like a #1 quality guy in the slot is HUGE. If we could add a better/taller speed threat along with them and a better tight end, there will be no excuses at all for Mitch as far as weapons go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has been open all year. We had no time to throw and he was dropping a lot of balls too boot early in the year. The last 6 games the pass blocking has been much better.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been open all year. We had no time to throw and he was dropping a lot of balls too boot early in the year. The last 6 games the pass blocking has been much better.

Average time to throw in the NFL this season has been 2.74. Trubisky has had 2.68. Very close to league average. 0.06 "close" to be exact.

NGS | NFL Next Gen Stats

Miller and Gabriel were the two receivers missed most often by Trubisky. Most every game this season includes a glaring misfire to AT LEAST one of those two. This is because they don't have the catch radius to make up for poorly thrown passes like Robinson does.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average time to throw in the NFL this season has been 2.74. Trubisky has had 2.68. Very close to league average. 0.06 "close" to be exact.

NGS | NFL Next Gen Stats

Miller and Gabriel were the two receivers missed most often by Trubisky. Most every game this season includes a glaring misfire to AT LEAST one of those two. This is because they don't have the catch radius to make up for poorly thrown passes like Robinson does.
But, but, but... The line sucks... Not Trubisky's fault... The rest of the offense is the problem.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NGS | NFL Next Gen Stats

2.68 lol. Not the first 8 games. So why are they catching them now? did their catch radius all of a sudden get better? no. They are not dropping everything all of a sudden. Trubisky throws more dimes then any body. A few bad ones too but I guess that is all what you want to see. I see it from every QB in every game. No more no less then Trubisky.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The noon stands alone.

The noon stands alone.

Hi ho the derrio...

...The noon stands alone.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Anthony Miller is meh. Saltine crackers with this team’s offense always.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Robinson have the potential for one of the top duos next year.

Third best in our own division...Detroit and Minny have us beat.

That said, I am sad that Robinson didn't get a pro bowl berth-despite it being obvious that he didn't have the stats. That poor guy deserves it. Our offense sucks so bad. :(

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third best in our own division...Detroit and Minny have us beat.
Meh. Jones is more established but getting up there in age. I'd take Robinson/Miller over Golladay/Jones.

That said, I am sad that Robinson didn't get a pro bowl berth-despite it being obvious that he didn't have the stats. That poor guy deserves it. Our offense sucks so bad. :(
He probably had a top 5 best season for a receiver considering all the shit around him for most of the season. 11th in catches and 13th in yards is really impressive when it's done on the team with the 25th most passing yards and 28th most yards total.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably had a top 5 best season for a receiver considering all the shit around him for most of the season. 11th in catches and 13th in yards is really impressive when it's done on the team with the 25th most passing yards and 28th most yards total.

He was third in NFC targets vs. 10th in yards....He had his chances. It's just not that arguable for something like the pro bowl. I haven't watched nearly enough of the 9 in yards ahead of him to say he was definitively better and not be a homer.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff and front office and team stand with me.

Kind of...As I was getting at before...Money talks. If they were 100% behind him, he would be getting a contract this offseason. He will not be. It is assured. Mahomes and Watson will...