• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Miller

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's like 80 years old. Seriously. He mentioned it one time. And i bet he regrets it.

64. With absolutely no regrets.

lol the old stinking geezer is lucky to be alive. He'll drop dead anytime now. Good riddance.

I think I'll stick around a little while longer just to bother you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
64. With absolutely no regrets.

I think I'll stick around a little while longer just to bother you.

You're giving yourself too much credit you old geezer. Go change your diapers.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya doing old geezer? Another year, another bullet dodged. Just a matter of time now you know. You had a good run ya old fart.
Who you calling old fart? I'm also hairless, toothless and fat. You need to broaden out your descriptive.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Ant Mil, he is so close to being a decent NFL wide out. His one handed stabs at a ball that he should lay out for are worrisome. I'm thinking he is afraid of landing on that jacked up shoulder. This will keep him from being a solid #2 if it continues.

Wims, well, he had a shot this year, but some bad costly drops will mean be stays deep in the depth charts. I do like his size. Still not sure why the Bears don't bulk him up a bit and play him at TE.

Gabriel had his moments, but injury bug hit. Not sure he did enough to justify his salary. I see him cut.

Ridley showed a bit, doesn't look to play fast, but can become a solid Wr. Jury is still out. He could develop into Ant Mil's replacement.