• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another two game set against the Astr*s - Rangers in Houston June 15 & 16

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who determines what a team's expectations should be in a major rebuild?
I guess that is up to each individual. To me, if we are going to be bad this year, we might as well be bad enough to get another difference-maker in the draft next year. This is a very ugly time and we just have to get through it.

I am judging the rebuild mostly on how some of our minor leaguers do this year and how the trade deadline benefits us.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is up to each individual. To me, if we are going to be bad this year, we might as well be bad enough to get another difference-maker in the draft next year. This is a very ugly time and we just have to get through it.

I am judging the rebuild mostly on how some of our minor leaguers do this year and how the trade deadline benefits us.
Agree with you. I thought Lucas was being silly about the matter.
The win/loss in a rebuild has little to do with how much success has been achieved.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with you. I thought Lucas was being silly about the matter.
The win/loss in a rebuild has little to do with how much success has been achieved.
I think he was just trying to present it as it is, pretty awful. Under the circumstances, it is not anything to wring our hands over.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was just trying to present it as it is, pretty awful. Under the circumstances, it is not anything to wring our hands over.
Bennie think the 5 year losing streak supports your thought that the rebuild started too late. Of course I thought the new stadium was a factor in delaying the rebuild.
Best laid plans....