• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Ass Whipping

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR's just need to bring more effort, fight to get open.

Where is the guy we got from KC?
Kyle Williams isn't the answer, just thought I'd throw it out there.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
felt before the Seattle game, biggest concern was how they'd react the next week? now we know it wasn't good. i'm sure everyone agrees, the loss is bad enough, but how thoroughly they lost is hard to take?

my biggest concern even after the Green Bay game, was the poor play at the LOS. the D-line isn't disastrous, but they can't stop the run. the O-line is worse than the D-line, simply because we expect more from them.

we go as Kaep goes, he doesn't need to be "superman", but he does need to pass better. his accuracy AND timing are poor.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR's just need to bring more effort, fight to get open.

Where is the guy we got from KC?

Kyle Williams is playing outside. He isn't "the answer" and never was going to be. But if you put him into the slot he is going to be productive. I don't think anybody is expecting him to be a number 1 receiver.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WRs do suck but so do the routes our offensive guru is asking them to run. Our oline can't block for shit. Someone has gotten in Kap's ear and told him not to run anymore because of fear of injury. I think he has his next contract on the brain. Kap is playing frazzled. We are no longer a power run based offense. Hint hint Roman also has his head so far up his ass.
WR screens
Quick slants
Gore for more
Activate Baldwin and throw him deep jump balls.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WRs do suck but so do the routes our offensive guru is asking them to run. Our oline can't block for shit. Someone has gotten in Kap's ear and told him not to run anymore because of fear of injury. I think he has his next contract on the brain. Kap is playing frazzled. We are no longer a power run based offense. Hint hint Roman also has his head so far up his ass.
WR screens
Quick slants
Gore for more
Activate Baldwin and throw him deep jump balls.

His agent, hmmm?:suds: Someone wants to get paid, I think! :suds:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally someone else realizes he sucks.

I feel that people defended/saw him as a better player than he is because they didn't like the ridicule he got for the NFCC game fumbles, saw that he was a fast guy, and saw him as a number three or lower WR after Crabtree and Boldin. With Crabtree out and Boldin being stuffed, his level-3-ness is being treated as what he's not, a higher WR?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His agent, hmmm?:suds: Someone wants to get paid, I think! :suds:

If so, he should stay out of it and just have the QB guru an the QB figure out the best way to perform well. Perhaps, he knows or think that he's getting a max deal no matter what, with the only condition that he stay healthy. Or same thing but for home discount - has to stay healthy. But it is a bit dependent upon performance, even if Kaepernick is making enough off the field and concerned with winning SBs (and the money that comes from that) that he would take a home team discount.

Anyone have a problem with the rule of waiting until next year to extend? Would the hypothetical distraction/insecurity be worse than the temptation to extend too early? Remember, this doesn't apply only to QBs or our team.