• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew luck...Ready to play for the colt

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As if there was any doubt, Andrew Luck says he’s ready to leave college after Stanford plays in the Fiesta Bowl.

Luck said on ESPN that he considers himself “absolutely” prepared to leave college and enter the NFL draft. Luck does have one remaining season of NCAA eligibility and could play at Stanford in 2012 if he wanted, but this has been widely regarded as his final college season.

“I think I’m going to hopefully play professional football if a team will have me,” Luck said, via NFL.com.

I think it’s probably safe to say that an NFL team will have him, and that team will probably be the Colts, who at 0-12 have a two-game lead over the Vikings and Rams in the Suck for Luck Sweepstakes, with only four weeks left in the season.

Luck said he hasn’t been planning any type of formal announcement about his plans to enter the NFL draft because he thought it was obvious that this is his last season in college.

“I thought it was pretty formal or understood when I came back for my final year, so I have no clue if I’ll make a formal announcement or not,” Luck said.

That may have been the only announcement he needs.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
which teams are likely to invest a 1st round pick on QB IF available? Indy, Miami, Seattle, Cleveland, Tennessee, Washington, ???

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm thinking the jags might go qb with a new coach taking over.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hope Robert griffin 111 falls to us with the 31st pick:-)

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Tennessee will stick with Jake Locker, he looked pretty promising in the preseason and hopefully Hasselback gives us one more decent year and shares his knowledge with the kid.

I think Manning begins coaching Tennessee (Vols) if they sign Luck in a few years of course. Mannings been pretty vocal on his opinion of the Colts signing the phenom but I really think they go ahead with it anyway, and really dont blame them. Manning is too injured prone these days to not pick someone up now

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
locker looks like elway one snap and heath shuler the next. he's such an enigma

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm thinking the jags might go qb with a new coach taking over.

don't know how Gabbert is playing but based on Monday night commentary (was it Chucky?), likely not very well?

but despite that, wasn't he taken #10 overall? if so, that's a huge statement if they draft another QB round 1.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hope Robert griffin 111 falls to us with the 31st pick:-)

hell, you might as well say 32nd. :-)

does his style of play suit Harbaugh? my guess is he's good enough to 'suit' most offenses. anyways, what kind of track record does he have? is he a one year wonder?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will move up and take robert griffin..
He's always wanted to play for the boys