• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And with the Seventh pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions.....?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from soccer where he ripped the souls from our opponents 14-0. Robbase Jr. w 9 goals. Very happy daddio right now.

What did I miss?

props tp RobBase v2.0 for scoring that many goals. hell that's a damn season for most kids.
Good for the young man.
Make sure Pops shows his appreciation.

been drinking ALOT today and Yesterday
So my apologies if I ruffled anyone's feathers

and If I did, so fucking what

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont talk shit about Pooka. He is going to be the steal of the draft.

it's all good.

I'm 24 sheets to wind

and Don't Give a Fuck

maybe I should Capitalized all my words like @Mebert

ya know, to get my point across :pound::pound::pound::pound:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
props tp RobBase v2.0 for scoring that many goals. hell that's a damn season for most kids.
Good for the young man.
Make sure Pops shows his appreciation.

been drinking ALOT today and Yesterday
So my apologies if I ruffled anyone's feathers

and If I did, so fucking what

Thanks. He’s a great kid. Way more humble than his old man! Lol

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh, I really like this draft. It's probably not seen as a popular player pick per se by some fans.

Drafting Sewell was a no-brainer. Fortify the O Line for Goff or whoever gets drafted in the future to replace him - if that even happens.

The two iDL is what caught me off-guard but these moves will make life easier for the entire defense - edge rusher's, LB and DB. This is a homer-run in my opinion.

CB Melifonwu also caught me off-guard as I assumed wrongly they'd be drafting a slot CB. There's nothing better than fortifying the CB and bringing in more competition and with a CB who has a lot of athleticism. He tested 55 out of 1784 CB drafted since 1987. We'll see if he has as much football player in him as the pundits proclaim he does.

Amon-Ra St. Brown is the steal of the draft when considering Lions draft only. At worst he's a WR3 if not a future WR2.

Lastly, I don't know much about Barnes but it appears he can be a ST year 1 and become a depth rotational LB.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hopeful they'd draft 4 starters out of the 6 allotted picks and I believe Holmes and company achieved that and quite possibly 5.

Sewell should be day 1 starter.

Onwuzurike and McNeil will most likely will be eased into rotational depth early on but by latter-mid or end of the year I'd expect both to earn starter roles or at worst by beginning of 2022.

Amon-Ra St. Brown should be able to earn that Slot WR role fairly quickly over Cephus and once again should be, at a minimum WR 3, if not WR2 entering the 2022 season

Hopefully Melifonwu surprises all and outplays Oruwariye and takes over the other outside CB. Holmes spoke of Melifonwu's versatility in that he could possibly play outside, inside and deep so, I was wondering if he might become a Safety as he has the size to do so. This is the possible 5th starter (next year) out of the 6 picks in this draft

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hopeful they'd draft 4 starters out of the 6 allotted picks and I believe Holmes and company achieved that and quite possibly 5.

Onwuzurike and McNeil will most likely will be eased into rotational depth early on but by latter-mid or end of the year I'd expect both to earn starter roles or at worst by beginning of 2022.

Amon-Ra St. Brown should be able to earn that Slot WR role fairly quickly over Cephus and once again should be, at a minimum WR 3, if not WR2 entering the 2022 season

Hopefully Melifonwu surprises all and outplays Oruwariye and takes over the other outside CB. Holmes spoke of Melifonwu's versatility in that he could possibly play outside, inside and deep so, I was wondering if he might become a Safety as he has the size to do so. This is the possible 5th starter (next year) out of the 6 picks in this draft
Melifonwu is all athleticism so football yet. If Aaron Glenn can coach him up he could be awesome, but I don't see it happening for a few years at least.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to get my hopes up for this franchise, but this was the most sane draft I've seen in several years.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depending on alignments, I think we could see the DT's getting starter's snaps over the current paper mache within the first couple weeks.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Meli is going to be a Safety/Slot guy. Thats where we need help. Dubar, Amani Okudah and Elder are pretty locked in at CB this year.

Also dont forget we have Allison in the slot as of now so St Brown will be fighting him not Cephus. Cephus plays outside. I am hoping Perriman does like his dad and becomes a beast once he gets here.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melifonwu is all athleticism so football yet. If Aaron Glenn can coach him up he could be awesome, but I don't see it happening for a few years at least.

So, what you're saying is that he's just like his brother. The Pride and several other draft sites were talking him up quite a bit during the pre-draft.

I know very little about him outside the name was a ring my bell moment. Two draft site prospect analysis seemed to praise him some.

I would've liked to hear what "the Franchise Guy" had to say. enjoyed that stream.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Meli is going to be a Safety/Slot guy. Thats where we need help. Dubar, Amani Okudah and Elder are pretty locked in at CB this year.

Also dont forget we have Allison in the slot as of now so St Brown will be fighting him not Cephus. Cephus plays outside. I am hoping Perriman does like his dad and becomes a beast once he gets here.

Allison, to me, is more of a what have you done for me lately guy. I know he had a couple years with Rodgers but that was then and he didn't stick. Allison has the pro experience and that's about it right at the moment.

Cephus does play outside but he also had slot duties as well even though it was minimal. I don't see Cephus staying on the final 53.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what you're saying is that he's just like his brother. The Pride and several other draft sites were talking him up quite a bit during the pre-draft.

I know very little about him outside the name was a ring my bell moment. Two draft site prospect analysis seemed to praise him some.

I would've liked to hear what "the Franchise Guy" had to say. enjoyed that stream.

The Franchise guy felt the Lions did not get a steal, but the right value for him. He mentioned that Glenn is elected and coaching up db's so it was an ideal landing spot for him.

His nfc north grades are out. Loved Beats, Vikings. Really liked the Lions, hated the packers

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allison, to me, is more of a what have you done for me lately guy. I know he had a couple years with Rodgers but that was then and he didn't stick. Allison has the pro experience and that's about it right at the moment.

Cephus does play outside but he also had slot duties as well even though it was minimal. I don't see Cephus staying on the final 53.

I think he sticks around for this year, but unless he shocks everyone he is a short term player.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hated the packers

Yeah, I don't understand their GM Gutenwhateverthehellhisnameis

same for

Raiders
Cowboys
and a handful of others

I saw a LOT of players drafted way to soon, imo, this year than in I had in other years. It's why I sit on my couch.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he sticks around for this year, but unless he shocks everyone he is a short term player.

maybe, but only because of having pro experience and I just don't see him on final roster.
We can have opposing opinions.