• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And The Woods Knob Gobbling Begins.......

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had the pleasure but if so many pros hit it in the drink every tournament; it can't be easy. You'd think hitting a wedge or nine they'd get on the green every time so it must be psychological. And of course the pressure.

That entire course is incredible. I’ve been very fortunate to have played it so many times. The design and upkeep is so damn impressive. The Back 9 there’s not a bad hole. Each hole is so unique, fair, but hard, and treacherous. Put it on your list.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That entire course is incredible. I’ve been very fortunate to have played it so many times. The design and upkeep is so damn impressive. The Back 9 there’s not a bad hole. Each hole is so unique, fair, but hard, and treacherous. Put it on your list.

I got to play Corales last Friday. JFC it's a grind. Barely broke 100.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had a blast here. We're coming back and I'm going to shoot my average next time. Need to work on my chipping/pitching.

Still waiting to hear you're back in Jax.

Don’t hate me but I was down over the weekend. Dad came down from Virginia and we stayed at my buddy’s new place in Jax Beach. Too much going on for a short trip down. Got out on Stadium Friday though. I’m going to be back in July though for a week. Will have plenty of time that week, I’m going to give you a heads up and let’s book a tee time.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t hate me but I was down over the weekend. Dad came down from Virginia and we stayed at my buddy’s new place in Jax Beach. Too much going on for a short trip down. Got out on Stadium Friday though. I’m going to be back in July though for a week. Will have plenty of time that week, I’m going to give you a heads up and let’s book a tee time.

No worries. I wasn't home anyway. Let's shoot for July.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really hate seeing successful black people, don't you?
I hate seeing assholes succeed. But clearly, all the love from the NBA and NFL is racially motivated. They wouldn't give a shit about golf if Baldy was white

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to argue about the above quote…that right side of #12 pin placement can be had, one just has to long if anything and not short.
Not with the tournament on the line. You get your par at 12 and then you have two eagle-able holes and an easy birdie coming up at 13, 15 and 16. That's the way you play it. Have you ever seen disaster at 12 other than when the pin was on the right? Speith, all the clowns yesterday, nearly Fred Couples except for a miracle. No; you hit it in the middle and walk away with maximum of bogey

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It surprised the shit out of me when I heard that this weekend.
Some crazy stuff comes out of the Masters. Another thing I heard this weekend about the Masters that shocked me was that no one has ever won the tournament who made a double during the tournament. That was a shocker.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday I'll get to play there. Heaven for me was going to the Masters in 2015 and seeing just what an incredible place it is. You walk in those gates and its like you left the world behind. Not a blade of yellow grass on the property, no streets, no vehicles; its all golf

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday I'll get to play there. Heaven for me was going to the Masters in 2015 and seeing just what an incredible place it is. You walk in those gates and its like you left the world behind. Not a blade of yellow grass on the property, no streets, no vehicles; its all golf

I’ve never been. And everyone, I mean everyone says what you said above. I feel like everyone has hyped it up too much, but I’m also smart enough to know if 100% of people say that then it must really be heaven inside those gates. I’ve gotta get there soon someday.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to play Corales last Friday. JFC it's a grind. Barely broke 100.
Ha ha. I shot 102 at Beth Page Black. Unbelievably hard. I thought I was a good golfer til I got a lesson in humility there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 TPC is a different animal...12 gives you a bail out...he didn’t have to shoot at the pin is my point...you just can’t get wet there after seeing the leader dunk it.
We agree.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never been. And everyone, I mean everyone says what you said above. I feel like everyone has hyped it up too much, but I’m also smart enough to know if 100% of people say that then it must really be heaven inside those gates. I’ve gotta get there soon someday.
I hope you get to go sometime. It truly is amazing and I'm not easily amazed. I think the best day of all was the Wednesday practice round where you are free to walk around everywhere and they have the par three contest as well.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really excited that the PGA has moved to May this year. The wait from early April after the Masters to mid June for the U.S. Open was interminable.