• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Analysis from Last nights game.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent post by all especially Blue, Vita, angelakerams, Zeke2829!!! Good stuff guys continue the excellence!!!

feel free just to write Zeke for short......:yahoo:
we call angel- ALR for short......

Sure wish CanadienRamFan would return, he is a great poster. Not sure what happened to him he signed in here and then left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel free just to write Zeke for short......:yahoo:
we call angel- ALR for short......

Sure wish CanadienRamFan would return, he is a great poster. Not sure what happened to him he signed in here and then left.

Had a few like that from the SeeBS boards do that, real disappointing, I kinda wish OzarkRam would post more...

Every time I check the dude's on something like 30 posts and been here almost as long as I have...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angelakerams. We do do the pick'em but it is SportsHoopla-wide. See that little vCash amount you have under the number of posts on your post plate under your avi? You can take that and go to "vBookie" at the top of any page in the black menu bar that runs across the page on SportsHoopla and you can "pick'em" all you want in any sport all year long!

If you want to do that as a competition amongst Rams fans everyone can do it together and then discuss it on any game thread. I have not seen any specific area in a given page where specific groups of people coalesce to pick'em since I have been here but that is how it is done here on the SportsHoopla! Capeeche?

Thanks Retro

I was wondering what that cash was for. Now I know.

Thanks Blue for starting the game thread. That sure is a different way of playing and look forward to the challenge.:clap: