• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see PDay continues his bash and belittle his Cowboy brethren on this forum when someone opposes his self proclaimed "football knowledge". Holy Cow, Pday! I guess since you are a Senior Member of Sportshoolpa, due to the cockeyed number of post you have, you feel the right to bash and belittle "junior members"?

2,485 post since July 2013...Remarkable!
310 post per month...Impressive!
10 post per day!...Awesome!
REALITY CHECK PDAY...you have no life!

post count? Perhaps you should look around at others that joined in July. Look at some of your redskin brethren while you're ripping away musicman.

butt hurt feelings remains you and as I've said many times, I wear it like a badge of honor

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 super bowls in the first 27 played along with 5 NFC championship game loses. Still after all these years a top NFL draw year after year.

just the fact the seattle fan comes here day after day to see what Dallas fans think kinda say's it all.

I have no problem with Pittsburgh but can't drop a winning percentage ahead of Dallas.

If that was a correct assumption I would be all over Pitts board considering they would be rated #1 using your logic, yet that is not true. Adding in that Pitt beat us in a controversial Super Bowl should add to my desire to troll there.
Nope. A ways back in this thread I said why I visit here.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was a correct assumption I would be all over Pitts board considering they would be rated #1 using your logic, yet that is not true. Adding in that Pitt beat us in a controversial Super Bowl should add to my desire to troll there.
Nope. A ways back in this thread I said why I visit here.
:thumbsdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skins fans have another QB with a bad leg.

Can't believe no one sniffed this mofo out. We all know this poster, except maybe our adopted lap dog from Seattle.

Hey FWD, I mean "theismannscrookedshin", how you been? :rollseyes:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe no one sniffed this mofo out. We all know this poster, except maybe our adopted lap dog from Seattle.

Hey FWD, I mean "theismannscrookedshin", how you been? :rollseyes:

Is that who it is? I figured it was a former poster, that's why I never welcomed it. I thought it might have been TRS or our midnight friend from Maine.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like the speculation of D Jackson ending up in Washington to get some of you guys all riled up. Typical overdramatized response from a few insecure Cowboy fans…and, we all know who those few are, don't we.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like the speculation of D Jackson ending up in Washington to get some of you guys all riled up. Typical overdramatized response from a few insecure Cowboy fans…and, we all know who those few are, don't we.

who's riled up?
I hope like heck you guys land this guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's riled up? Last place teams are irrelevant

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If all riled up has the same meaning as laughing at the skins then yes I'm all riled up.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I guess to the ones who might be a bit insecure would much rather have your team be "middle of the road", then to be Champions of the NFCE one of the last two seasons? I will take a first place finish, and a last place finish in the next season over consecutive "middle of the road" finishes any day.

Cowboys are 0-2 making the playoffs in the RG3 era...but, who's counting.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I guess to the ones who might be a bit insecure would much rather have your team be "middle of the road", then to be Champions of the NFCE one of the last two seasons? I will take a first place finish, and a last place finish in the next season over consecutive "middle of the road" finishes any day.

Cowboys are 0-2 making the playoffs in the RG3 era...but, who's counting.

If by riled up you mean not caring for POS Trolls that just want to talk shit

Then yea Im that way all the time to u

I can get along with anybody that's reasonable and willing to talk football but all you bring is trash talk and BS

So stay in this thread with that and you will be fine otherwise Stay off our Board :hand:

This has been a general service reminder from the folks at F.O.T (FUCK OFF TROLLS) brought to you by the ghosts of
Reptec FWD WFRYE ERICO TRS BJJ and others not currently named

Have a Nice Day :)

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by riled up you mean not caring for POS Trolls that just want to talk shit

Then yea Im that way all the time to u

I can get along with anybody that's reasonable and willing to talk football but all you bring is trash talk and BS

So stay in this thread with that and you will be fine otherwise Stay off our Board :hand:

This has been a general service reminder from the folks at F.O.T (FUCK OFF TROLLS) brought to you by the ghosts of
Reptec FWD WFRYE ERICO TRS BJJ and others not currently named

Have a Nice Day :)

When commenting on different threads other than the "smack talk thread" colors, I do talk football...and, share what most (other than those few on this forum) would confirm as factual statements. Wow colors, the name calling? Really? I thought you were above that. It is just a football game after all, all in good fun.

But, with the last couple of post you've directed at me...it's obviously not that much fun for you anymore.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel at a two-bit troll that comes in talking BS about "riled up" when from what I can tell we are all hoping he lands in Washington because it will be a disaster.

Then when everyone points it out, you get defensive. What did you expect when you came here CRYING for attention?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
musicman, you remain a legend in your mind only....carrying the torch for Reptec is all people see here. Preseason stats and all brother, you're a legend all right.

we all know colors as has fair a man you'll find on these boards. You know you're a troll with nothing but troll bait when colors calls you out.

must be you

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When commenting on different threads other than the "smack talk thread" colors, I do talk football...and, share what most (other than those few on this forum) would confirm as factual statements. Wow colors, the name calling? Really? I thought you were above that. It is just a football game after all, all in good fun.

But, with the last couple of post you've directed at me...it's obviously not that much fun for you anymore.

CColors is just calling it as it is. You're a fucking troll. Sorry there's no other way to say it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fed up is what I am with the BS shock value you bring to the forum. You wanna talk football then talk football not BS. And stay out of the smack talk forums if you want to gain respect.

I posted for years on the Eagles, Skins, Giants pages back at the mouse ears. and have done so here as well over on the skins board. Its like this when your a guest at somebody's house have some respect for them even if you dont like them. Its called common courtesy.

Hell dude Twist and PE1 fought like cats and dogs for a long time back at the mouse ears and are now friends. I have had discussions with most on here over opinions we don't agree on and have the utmost respect for everybody's opinion.

A small bit of advice : If you don't want to be treated like a Troll stop acting like a Troll !!!

And just to show Im not 1 to hold a grudge post on a topic with facts and a honest opinion not designed to bait posters for a response and I will be more than happy to discuss Football.

Otherwise ............................

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was hoping that was aimed at me

Shit I welcome the opportunity to own a skins fan and make him look like a fool in all things football

I enjoy that as much as a cold beer on a 110 degree summer day :suds: