• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the.............. Did I hear right that the Cowboys signed Weeden?? Jerruh has really done a lot of head scratchers in the past and this is right up there with e.

:L

Weeden's deal is worth $1.23 million over two years and does not include bonus money,

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the.............. Did I hear right that the Cowboys signed Weeden?? Jerruh has really done a lot of head scratchers in the past and this is right up there with e.

As a third string backup at the minimum wage. Worst case is he is a backup if Orton retires. Can't get much experience at the backup spot for minimum wage.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken, but what in the world makes you think the Cowboys are one of the big dogs?

Because there is only one team that has more trophies in their case than us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should change that to old dogs.
By your definition, The Steelers would be the big dog in the NFL and all of the other teams are merely attempting to overtake their top dog status.

Sorry ford, but I gotta disagree with that one. For a very long time, Seahawk fans and I am sure that fans of other teams that have not yet won a Lombardi were told something idiotic like "Come back when you get a trophy". I knew it was only a matter of time until someone would put down the fact that we only have our 1st.

Well, that took 45 days for that to happen. Grats.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, that wasn't nice at all.
Anyway, to answer your question the Seattle Sonics have about as much of a chance of winning an NBA Championship again as the Cowboys have against the Seahawks this year.
Zing! You did set yourself up for that one.:yahoo:

You couldn't be more wrong. The Cowboys chances at winning are infinite better.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your definition, The Steelers would be the big dog in the NFL and all of the other teams are merely attempting to overtake their top dog status.

Sorry ford, but I gotta disagree with that one. For a very long time, Seahawk fans and I am sure that fans of other teams that have not yet won a Lombardi were told something idiotic like "Come back when you get a trophy". I knew it was only a matter of time until someone would put down the fact that we only have our 1st.

Dude for real.... go argue with Tampa or something

4 boards you never belong on ...... Cowboys, Steelers, Pats, or 49ers

Carry that 1 year shit down the road

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are talking NFL right ford? FYI...The Packers, Giants, Steelers and Browns have more NFL Championship trophies in their display case than the boys.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking NFL right ford? FYI...The Packers, Giants, Steelers and Browns have more NFL Championship trophies in their display case than the boys.

Uh oh. Here we go with the "modern" era arguments.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo will cost over $27 million towards the cap next season and the Cowboys will cut Romo like they did Ware and Weeden will be the replacement!

What else can be expected with the way Jerry runs the cap?

Y! SPORTS

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo will cost over $27 million towards the cap next season and the Cowboys will cut Romo like they did Ware and Weeden will be the replacement!

Y! SPORTS

Brandon Weeden could end up playing a significant role with Dallas Cowboys

Before you scoff at reports that 30-year-old Brandon Weeden has signed a contract with the Dallas Cowboys – two easy targets in one if there ever was one – consider this haunting possibility:

If the Cowboys can part ways with DeMarcus Ware for a bloated contract this offseason, what's to stop them from doing the same next year with Tony Romo and his projected salary-cap number of $27.7 million?

That could mean Weeden is your favorite — as of now — to be the Cowboys' Week 1 starter, circa September 2015. Current Cowboys backup Kyle Orton reportedly has wavered on his decision to come back next season, so that puts Weeden in play to be Romo's backup this season and at least in consideration to start if he does well and Romo is gone. Think about that a minute.

Yes, the Cowboys are mired in a cesspool of bad vibes these days, having shuttled off their entire defensive line and left themselves in a financial vice grip, which has only gotten worse with owner Jerry Jones doling out bad contracts over the years and now having to kick the can down the road even more.
You think the Cowboys' cap situation has been bad this year, leaving them unable to sign much incoming talent? Wait until next year.

Weeden is the first big name to come on board, and in a perfect world, he won't play a snap in 2014. The hope, however unlikely, is that Romo can make it through the season healthy after his second back surgery in as many years. That's why they paid him the big bucks, and a big Romo season might be the only thing keeping the Cowboys from a crash in '14.

But Weeden not only must be on ready alert this coming season, but as we mentioned above, he really could be in the picture for 2015. This was a smart landing spot for player and team, and Weeden has a chance to save his career, which went badly off course with the Cleveland Browns.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude for real.... go argue with Tampa or something

4 boards you never belong on ...... Cowboys, Steelers, Pats, or 49ers

Carry that 1 year shit down the road

Usually, you post better than that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually, you post better than that.

Well thank you ....

But I never see you post .... I keep my ass on the Cowboys board. WHERE I BELONG

And all I see you posting over here is trash ......

but hey if it make you feel like the one win Saints Fans ... Keep going

No greater feeling in the world as a fan than watching "hyped up fans" eat their words

:suds: You brag over one year ..... I live Cowboys over 3 decades

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Y! SPORTS

That would be worthy of a discussion if his dead money situation wasn't even worse. Why did Dallas sign Weeded? Our starting QB is coming off of two back surgeries. Our #2 QB is contemplating retirement. Unlike most teams we haven't been carrying 3 QBs and always need camp bodies to play the position (especially with the other two compromised) anyway. He got the veteran minimum. He is cuttable or tradeable if we draft a QB in the middle of this year's draft. If Romo isn't ready for the start of the year and Orton retires we need someone. We could also just cut Orton and save the cap space going forward. This was a good move for Dallas in my opinion and I don't think very highly of Weeden. I do however think he is well worth the veteran minimum contract we signed him to...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you ....

But I never see you post .... I keep my ass on the Cowboys board. WHERE I BELONG

And all I see you posting over here is trash ......

but hey if it make you feel like the one win Saints Fans ... Keep going

No greater feeling in the world as a fan than watching "hyped up fans" eat their words

:suds: You brag over one year ..... I live Cowboys over 3 decades

I have read your posts before and I have never disagreed with you. I pretty much stay in this smack talk thread when I post.
Tell me about the trash I write. I joke a bit when saying "What does this have to do with the Seahawks?"
Do I say the Boys suck? No. I do say JJ has the fans of this team over a barrel. Yup! A pure case of mismanagement of any kind of business whatsoever. I do say that I think Romo can't win a big game and will keep your team drafting between 13th and 22nd until he is retired or released. Yup. Guess what, many diehard Cowboy fans echo those same arguments.
It's a smack talk thread and that tells me folks are in the clear if you want to take the gloves off. If you don't want to read that stuff, avoid a smack talk thread.
...and about bragging about one year, we went wire to wire as a strong candidate to make last years SB and we won it convincingly. We get to brag, we get to boast, we get to say we are now the best. You wouldn't be boastful if the Boys got #6?
When someone tells me to be quiet because they have more trophy's than my team, that is very weak sauce. Seahawk fans are used to hearing that BS from 9er fans whenever they run out of smack ammo.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I had said "the big dog" you would be right. But I didn't.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize you need help, but we are talking Lombardi's. Kinda hard for Dallas to win trophies we weren't around for.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read your posts before and I have never disagreed with you. I pretty much stay in this smack talk thread when I post.
Tell me about the trash I write. I joke a bit when saying "What does this have to do with the Seahawks?"
Do I say the Boys suck? No. I do say JJ has the fans of this team over a barrel. Yup! A pure case of mismanagement of any kind of business whatsoever. I do say that I think Romo can't win a big game and will keep your team drafting between 13th and 22nd until he is retired or released. Yup. Guess what, many diehard Cowboy fans echo those same arguments.
It's a smack talk thread and that tells me folks are in the clear if you want to take the gloves off. If you don't want to read that stuff, avoid a smack talk thread.
...and about bragging about one year, we went wire to wire as a strong candidate to make last years SB and we won it convincingly. We get to brag, we get to boast, we get to say we are now the best. You wouldn't be boastful if the Boys got #6?
When someone tells me to be quiet because they have more trophy's than my team, that is very weak sauce. Seahawk fans are used to hearing that BS from 9er fans whenever they run out of smack ammo.

i tell you to have more respect for the bigger boys who have more trophies. I know you just got a shiny new toy and get a chance to get back at all those people who reminded you of your cities futility for all those years. I get it. But expect to get as well as you give.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The old saying goes..''Act like you've been there before''. It's understandable that you run around like a little Chihuahua chasing a Pit Bull, because, in fact, the Seachickens have never been anything but toilet paper for the rest of the league to wipe their ass on.