• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old saying goes..''Act like you've been there before''. It's understandable that you run around like a little Chihuahua chasing a Pit Bull, because, in fact, the Seachickens have never been anything but toilet paper for the rest of the league to wipe their ass on.

Really UK? Tell me how Dallas has wiped it's ass using the Seahawks?
I think you are confused with getting one's ass kicked compared to getting one's ass wiped.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i tell you to have more respect for the bigger boys who have more trophies. I know you just got a shiny new toy and get a chance to get back at all those people who reminded you of your cities futility for all those years. I get it. But expect to get as well as you give.

I respect any team that wins the Lombardi. That is why I protested your remark about a "measly" trophy. I have no more or less respect for the teams that have multiple trophy's. I don't care that Denver has 2 Lombardi's and Seattle has only 1. That does not make them better than us. We have beaten them in the 2 playoff games head to head, 1 being a Super Bowl. So with that in mind Seattle>Denver, but using your thoughts you would say it would be the other way around because of the # of Lombardi's.
Respect is earned.
You are wrong to think I finally have my chance to "get back" at those I may have an agenda against.
Yes, this is a smack talk thread and I know I am open for any smack talk to come my way.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really UK? Tell me how Dallas has wiped it's ass using the Seahawks?
I think you are confused with getting one's ass kicked compared to getting one's ass wiped.

I freely admit this is a what have you done lately, Dallas is 9 - 5 vs Seattle. Just wondering if it's you who is confused?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect any team that wins the Lombardi. That is why I protested your remark about a "measly" trophy. I have no more or less respect for the teams that have multiple trophy's. I don't care that Denver has 2 Lombardi's and Seattle has only 1. That does not make them better than us. We have beaten them in the 2 playoff games head to head, 1 being a Super Bowl. So with that in mind Seattle>Denver, but using your thoughts you would say it would be the other way around because of the # of Lombardi's.
Respect is earned.
You are wrong to think I finally have my chance to "get back" at those I may have an agenda against.
Yes, this is a smack talk thread and I know I am open for any smack talk to come my way.

Again, you are misreading what I said. I didn't say a "measly" trophy, I said "a" measly trophy. It's all about the emphasis.

And no, my saying is you don't roll in talking about how your franchise is better than Dallas because you have a trophy. Your current team may be better, but don't roll in here saying our franchise is "the joke of the country" when our franchise has had 5x more ultimate success than yours.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just look at it like this upsplit

Steelers 8 superbowls 6-2 record in them
Cowboys 8 Superbowls 5-3 record in them

Then Seattle 1-1 in superbowls You need 6 more Superbowls and atleast to win 4 more .... or at the least win 3 in 4 years to be considered a dynasty ......

And That isn't happening .... Id almost bet in the next decade it wont happen

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then Seattle 1-1 in superbowls You need 6 more Superbowls and atleast to win 4 more .... or at the least win 3 in 4 years to be considered a dynasty ......

The days of dynasties are behind us. The cap, the scheduling, player ego's...back to back is possible but don't see many teams staying together beyond that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of dynasties are behind us. The cap, the scheduling, player ego's...back to back is possible but don't see many teams staying together beyond that.

All I have to say is ...... New England

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF @5-1 even better winning %.
I have a feeling you guys believe I am calling for a Seahawk dynasty when in fact I am not. I would say we are on the inside track on a back to back.

Good signing on Melton, btw.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling you guys believe I am calling for a Seahawk dynasty when in fact I am not. I would say we are on the inside track on a back to back.

Every team that wins A Super Bowl believes they have the inside track to a repeat. Very few ever do. We'll see after this season if the Seahawks have what it takes to repeat, or if they are just another team that wins one and misses the playoffs the next year. Considering the strength of their division next year, I'm leaning towards the latter

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team that wins A Super Bowl believes they have the inside track to a repeat. Very few ever do. We'll see after this season if the Seahawks have what it takes to repeat, or if they are just another team that wins one and misses the playoffs the next year. Considering the strength of their division next year, I'm leaning towards the latter

No doubt our division rocks, but we were the youngest team to ever win a SB and if you were to lay a bet down in Vegas, who would you pick to win next years Super Bowl?
IMO Seattle is still the best team in the NFCW.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt our division rocks, but we were the youngest team to ever win a SB and if you were to lay a bet down in Vegas, who would you pick to win next years Super Bowl?
IMO Seattle is still the best team in the NFCW.

Saint Louis and Arizona are both better:yahoo:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just listed the 2 because I think they are the two top franchises in football.

Didn't wanna just list the Cowboys that would be pure homer when the steelers are clearly right now the standard to match or beat

I have SanFran as the 3rd

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listed the 2 because I think they are the two top franchises in football.

Didn't wanna just list the Cowboys that would be pure homer when the steelers are clearly right now the standard to match or beat

I have SanFran as the 3rd

Not trying to bust ur chops if you are rating to top 2, the 9er's (who are a division foe and an enemy to all Seahawk fans) have a much better winning percentage than Dallas in Super Bowls. With that in mind...
Pitt
SF
Dallas.

That info and about a buck will get you a cup of coffee anywhere except Seattle.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to bust ur chops if you are rating to top 2, the 9er's (who are a division foe and an enemy to all Seahawk fans) have a much better winning percentage than Dallas in Super Bowls. With that in mind...
Pitt
SF
Dallas.

That info and about a buck will get you a cup of coffee anywhere except Seattle.

HAHHA and here is why I will disagree

SanFran bought their 94 Superbowl ..... and to an extent .... 20 years later before they are on the cusp again

Dont say Cowboys did that .... was no cap when the 90s Cowboys were built ...... and they came up after

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 super bowls in the first 27 played along with 5 NFC championship game loses. Still after all these years a top NFL draw year after year.

just the fact the seattle fan comes here day after day to see what Dallas fans think kinda say's it all.

I have no problem with Pittsburgh but can't drop a winning percentage ahead of Dallas.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHHA and here is why I will disagree

SanFran bought their 94 Superbowl ..... and to an extent .... 20 years later before they are on the cusp again

Dont say Cowboys did that .... was no cap when the 90s Cowboys were built ...... and they came up after

It's all cool, but I don't think it is fair to categorize Lombardi's. I am just glad we finally got one, fair and square.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see PDay continues his bash and belittle his Cowboy brethren on this forum when someone opposes his self proclaimed "football knowledge". Holy Cow, Pday! I guess since you are a Senior Member of Sportshoolpa, due to the cockeyed number of post you have, you feel the right to bash and belittle "junior members"?

2,485 post since July 2013...Remarkable!
310 post per month...Impressive!
10 post per day!...Awesome!
REALITY CHECK PDAY...you have no life!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see PDay continues his bash and belittle his Cowboy brethren on this forum when someone opposes his self proclaimed "football knowledge". Holy Cow, Pday! I guess since you are a Senior Member of Sportshoolpa, due to the cockeyed number of post you have, you feel the right to bash and belittle "junior members"?

2,485 post since July 2013...Remarkable!
310 post per month...Impressive!
10 post per day!...Awesome!
REALITY CHECK PDAY...you have no life!

And yet
I goto school full time
Work
am a single parent
and have a girlfriend

and I have more post that he does.

However your addiction with being a troll on an internet forum ..... would certainly suggest you are the one without a life :L