• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are one space cadet eric

that's a hard sell when it's all there to be read

stay focused on the spelling errors....it's your best shot

TWIST...............You still sure this ass clown is who you think he is? Cause I gotta say, he looks the eric part by the post to me.

HAHA yeah ..... cause by now Eriko would have told you the 37 ways he would hunt you down and kick your ass...... while sitting in his mamas basement drinking kool aid and eating doritos

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are one space cadet eric

that's a hard sell when it's all there to be read

stay focused on the spelling errors....it's your best shot

TWIST...............You still sure this ass clown is who you think he is? Cause I gotta say, he looks the eric part by the post to me.

There ya go baby bird....''twist...twist....bring me a worm...pwease......'' Missing your buddy Erik and crying for help from Twist. You're the man Gus. Now pound that keyboard Gus, pound it hard

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even when he pretended to change his name on espn and pretend to be a friend of his .......

Always talking himself up .... took like 1 day to peg him

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go baby bird....''twist...twist....bring me a worm...pwease......'' Missing your buddy Erik and crying for help from Twist. You're the man Gus. Now pound that keyboard Gus, pound it hard

Dude I dont help Pday fight his battles and he doesnt help me fight mine ....

we dont work like that .....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what a jerk you are"

and clueless.........that is by design and I've said many many times that I wear it as a badge of honor.

Eric, you, blue jeans, Arlington, bovey, musicman, joy, shark, Gerald and scottsman have one big ass thing in common and it only makes since you tag team while I remain just fine sitting solo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA yeah ..... cause by now Eriko would have told you the 37 ways he would hunt you down and kick your ass...... while sitting in his mamas basement drinking kool aid and eating doritos

no way.....that's why he quit and came back. Can't throw down that card again but the rest is all there

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I dont help Pday fight his battles and he doesnt help me fight mine ....

we dont work like that .....

I didn't say you did. Just go back and look at how many times this Idiot has posted ''Twist, it's Erik, I'm sure of it''. Dude misses his keyboard warrior buddy Erik, plain and simple.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what a jerk you are"

and clueless.........that is by design and I've said many many times that I wear it as a badge of honor.

Eric, you, blue jeans, Arlington, bovey, musicman, joy, shark, Gerald and scottsman have one big ass thing in common and it only makes since you tag team while I remain just fine sitting solo.

Only makes ''since''? LMAO, Autocorrect dude. Nevermind, I'm sure you won your 3rd grade spelling bee, your hand just slipped again. Dumbass

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you did. Just go back and look at how many times this Idiot has posted ''Twist, it's Erik, I'm sure of it''. Dude misses his keyboard warrior buddy Erik, plain and simple.

well I cant say anything .... I think Pencil Dick is Eriko

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and yet....I ALWAYS spell eric with a C while you do with a K and you still were the first to say his actual name 2 days after coming on board as a newbie in the Leary thread.

now...no way a move, or a new computer are anything like that brings a new IP address into this equation. How would I know, I play to my strengths, which is talking sports and there have been a few butt hurt posters over the years.

look around....plenty of bull shit talk on these boards and many times I'm not involved but to hear eric tell this story....I'm the big bad boy here while he is a victim.

His mouth overloaded his ass and he can't defend his football statements half the time.

Spelling?

LOL....think about that for a minute

the same ass whip that has busted many redskin fans on their board would rather tag team with a redskin fan.

LOL

BOO BOO Feeligs and bet your ass I wear it as a badge of honor

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet....I ALWAYS spell eric with a C while you do with a K and you still were the first to say his actual name 2 days after coming on board as a newbie in the Leary thread.

now...no way a move, or a new computer are anything like that brings a new IP address into this equation. How would I know, I play to my strengths, which is talking sports and there have been a few butt hurt posters over the years.

look around....plenty of bull shit talk on these boards and many times I'm not involved but to hear eric tell this story....I'm the big bad boy here while he is a victim.

His mouth overloaded his ass and he can't defend his football statements half the time.

Spelling?

LOL....think about that for a minute

the same ass whip that has busted many redskin fans on their board would rather tag team with a redskin fan.

LOL

BOO BOO Feeligs and bet your ass I wear it as a badge of honor
I simply thought you spelled Erik Eric for the same reason you spell Rod Ron. Because you're a dumbass. Now pound that keyboard PDay. You'll find Erik someday. It's not me, but keep checking. One down, 10,000 to go. Nitwit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply thought you spelled Erik Eric for the same reason you spell Rod Ron. Because you're a dumbass. Now pound that keyboard PDay. You'll find Erik someday. It's not me, but keep checking. One down, 10,000 to go. Nitwit

FYI Eric with a C is its more popular spelling.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OH....so no Eric's spell their name with a c
o tay....walk tall on all that

congrats....no sexual reference in this post.

best part for you tonight............you derailed this thread and got exactly what you wanted and I remain good with our little exchanges. Win/Win

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH....so no Eric's spell their name with a c
o tay....walk tall on all that

congrats....no sexual reference in this post.

best part for you tonight............you derailed this thread and got exactly what you wanted and I remain good with our little exchanges. Win/Win

I derailed it? I'd say we derailed it. Because with an ass clown like you, there's really no other way to go. I tried to turn the other cheek, but you won't give up with your Erik fetish, so fine. I'll go on pointing out you shortened your handle from PatDay to PDay because Pat was too confusing to spell

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but the dudes name was Eriko. Unless WFRYE's first name was Eric, and that's who PDay is fantasizing about....

lol

chuckles...That was my point three posts back. YOU and ERIKO spell it with a K and I'm a dumb ass for spelling it with a C

you ain't real smart are you boy? Book sense but not a lick of common sense. Good thing you aren't mad or anything like that

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK Cowboy;4572917[B said:
]I derailed it?[/B] I'd say we derailed it. Because with an ass clown like you, there's really no other way to go. I tried to turn the other cheek, but you won't give up with your Erik fetish, so fine. I'll go on pointing out you shortened your handle from PatDay to PDay because Pat was too confusing to spell

post 1450

last night wasn't enough for you so stoked that fire

this victim card is really a piss poor effort on your part when your posts are there to read

how many spins you going to take tonight?
Best part for me is you thinking you're winning

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

chuckles...That was my point three posts back. YOU and ERIKO spell it with a K and I'm a dumb ass for spelling it with a C

you ain't real smart are you boy? Book sense but not a lick of common sense. Good thing you aren't mad or anything like that

I'm not mad, I graduated from college. Lucky for you there's not a C or a K in Dumbass