• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right. & when that team is no longer winning they move on to another winning team. A bandwagon fan doesn't stick with a losing team. They have no loyalties.

Thats not always true.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that finds irony in this Nosferatu guy calling Manster a bandwagon fan? Where did you say you live again Mr. Minnesota fan?

And on the "America's Team" moniker. Who says you have to be a good team to be America's Team? I see a team that has been nothing but mediocre the past bunch of years, but still gets the highest ratings of any team on average for the National games. I've always hated the nickname myself, but it sure seems to be accurate...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that finds irony in this Nosferatu guy calling Manster a bandwagon fan? Where did you say you live again Mr. Minnesota fan?

And on the "America's Team" moniker. Who says you have to be a good team to be America's Team? I see a team that has been nothing but mediocre the past bunch of years, but still gets the highest ratings of any team on average for the National games. I've always hated the nickname myself, but it sure seems to be accurate...

Born and raised in Minnesota until age 30, any other questions?

What does that have to do with anything? It's not accurate, the media and Cowboys fans are the only ones who use it.

I don't think thats right but I could be wrong. Could be because people love to hate them and their fans in some cases.

Nice talking to ya.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left long before the Pats were a franchise. He didn't have the passion he had for the others. Scarry thing to me is if it was the skids instead of Dallas that day I'd have became a fan of them. I don't change teams and I don't do 2nd favorites.

Then you aren't a real Dallas fan. When it comes to 2nd favorite teams, mine changes every week. Whomever is playing the Skins or Eagles, I'm a fan that week. When they play each other, I'm a fan of snow. :laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does that have to do with anything? It's not accurate, the media and Cowboys fans are the only ones who use it.

I don't think thats right but I could be wrong. Could be because people love to hate them and their fans in some cases.

Nice talking to ya.

I hear more fans of other teams talking about that title than any Dallas fan. Seems every offseason I have to read some fan of another team bitching about it, or saying "Well Dallas isn't Americas Team anymore" as if that is a putdown.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Eric....I know you live for this shit and all, but I was posting to the texans troll and his excitement that dallas interviewed johnny. :laugh3:

I had you pegged four posts into your second thread two days after eric had hammer announce he was out. Same lame regurgitated nothing about nothing. Kinda like your post coming into this conversation.

move on eric

Actually, my amusement was with some reporter asking LeBron James who he thought the Cowboys should draft.

Reporters are clowns.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear more fans of other teams talking about that title than any Dallas fan. Seems every offseason I have to read some fan of another team bitching about it, or saying "Well Dallas isn't Americas Team anymore" as if that is a putdown.

I'm not bitching about it, I honestly find it funny, as I said my wife and her family are all Cowboys fans so I have to listen to it all year. Didn't mean to upset anyone, it's just football...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice talking to ya.

I hear "Americas Team" more from others complaining about the title than I do from Cowboy fans. I guess that I should thank all the others for keeping the name alive. With this in mind I want to take back the hostilities I had toward you, and simply say THANK YOU.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice talking to ya.

I don't care how long you lived there and what does that have to do with it? You call out Manster for some reason and you live in Texas. I live in NY and have no problem with fans living in other areas than their team is from, but I don't call out others on the topic...just you and Arizona PE1 because you two seem to want to tell others who they should like and at the same time violate your own rules, except they don't apply to you.

How many Cowboy fans do you see calling us America's Team? I've never brought up the subject in my life. It's always pepole like you trolling through the room who bring it up. We aren't that good and still come down with the best ratings. You don't have to like it, but you do need to accept it until it changes.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how long you lived there and what does that have to do with it? You call out Manster for some reason and you live in Texas. I live in NY and have no problem with fans living in other areas than their team is from, but I don't call out others on the topic...just you and Arizona PE1 because you two seem to want to tell others who they should like and at the same time violate your own rules, except they don't apply to you.

How many Cowboy fans do you see calling us America's Team? I've never brought up the subject in my life. It's always pepole like you trolling through the room who bring it up. We aren't that good and still come down with the best ratings. You don't have to like it, but you do need to accept it until it changes.

One quick question, whats the name of this thread? You can calm down now board cop, I have actually talked with some Cowboys fans in the past and get along with some of them just fine. Oh and when did I tell anyone who they could like? And maybe you noticed I told Manster I was wrong, hopefully this is ok with you as I hate to stir you up any further.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bitching about it, I honestly find it funny, as I said my wife and her family are all Cowboys fans so I have to listen to it all year. Didn't mean to upset anyone, it's just football...

Didn't mean you were bitching about it, just saying that I don't ever hear any Dallas fans thumping their chest about it. The only people that talk about it are those from other teams. :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't mean you were bitching about it, just saying that I don't ever hear any Dallas fans thumping their chest about it. The only people that talk about it are those from other teams. :noidea:

Fair enough, but there are fans here in San Antonio who do thump their chest about it, I obviously wasn't trying to lump everyone into that category, just making conversation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but there are fans here in San Antonio who do thump their chest about it, I obviously wasn't trying to lump everyone into that category, just making conversation.

If there are Dallas fans that do that, their next statement is probably about 5 rings. Until Dallas starts winning again, those will be the fall back crutches that get used. sad but true.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there are Dallas fans that do that, their next statement is probably about 5 rings. Until Dallas starts winning again, those will be the fall back crutches that get used. sad but true.

This is the same as those who kept the Dallas hasn't won a playoff game for so and so years. At least 2009 ended that rant.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats exactly where they go, and me being a Vikings fan you can guess what is usually said next. There's just no comeback for that, :gaah:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One quick question, whats the name of this thread? You can calm down now board cop, I have actually talked with some Cowboys fans in the past and get along with some of them just fine. Oh and when did I tell anyone who they could like? And maybe you noticed I told Manster I was wrong, hopefully this is ok with you as I hate to stir you up any further.

"calm down Board Cop"? Stirred up? you got that from my comments? Sure looks like its obvious who the one is that got bent out of shape here...go take your medicine and come back later...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"calm down Board Cop"? Stirred up? you got that from my comments? Sure looks like its obvious who the one is that got bent out of shape here...go take your medicine and come back later...

I'm not bent out of shape at all, just chattin' you are the one who went on attack mode like it was your job because I shared my opinions with other fans that you obviously didn't like. I am not allowed to take "my medicine" at work.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bent out of shape at all, just chattin' you are the one who went on attack mode like it was your job because I shared my opinions with other fans that you obviously didn't like. I am not allowed to take "my medicine" at work.

Is there a rule that says we cannot defend our team on a smack talk thread?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...attack mode...keep saying it and maybe it will be true. Funny how for you it's chatting, but for me it's attacking...

Never mind I just read your signature...now I get it...Good Luck