• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...attack mode...keep saying it and maybe it will be true. Funny how for you it's chatting, but for me it's attacking...

Never mind I just read your signature...now I get it...Good Luck

Okay, so you aren't attacking. I'm just talking a little chit with some Cowboys fans, not here to bash anyone as I have been here before oh and you can credit Rodney Dangerfield for my signature, thanks buddy and best of luck to you...

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you have missed me, and I thought I would check in to see what's up in Cowboyforumwonderland. Same ol', same ol' I see. PDay, derailing the thread with his distaste with UK via his "kitty litter shovel"...LOL, somethings never change do they PDay?

Look, fellas...do you not see what is going on here with Nosferatu? Good job by the way, Nos for getting the boy fans all riled up! Let me break it down for you boy fans.

Nos, is a Minny fan. Check. Nos, has a Lester Hayes jersey as his avatar. Check. Nos, lives in Texas. Check. Is it coming into focus yet?...Lester Hayes was born in Texas. Check. My guess is...Lester Hayes might be Nos's Daddy, hence the distaste for anything Texas...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, can't we all just get along.
Allow me to start a chant that we all can get behind.

Go
Seahawks!!!!!

There. Now you can all feel much better.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, can't we all just get along.
Allow me to start a chant that we all can get behind.

Go
Seahawks!!!!!

There. Now you can all feel much better.

Can you change it to

Go
12th man!!!!!

So that my school can make a little coin off of it? :yahoo:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you have missed me, and I thought I would check in to see what's up in Cowboyforumwonderland. Same ol', same ol' I see. PDay, derailing the thread with his distaste with UK via his "kitty litter shovel"...LOL, somethings never change do they PDay?

Look, fellas...do you not see what is going on here with Nosferatu? Good job by the way, Nos for getting the boy fans all riled up! Let me break it down for you boy fans.

Nos, is a Minny fan. Check. Nos, has a Lester Hayes jersey as his avatar. Check. Nos, lives in Texas. Check. Is it coming into focus yet?...Lester Hayes was born in Texas. Check. My guess is...Lester Hayes might be Nos's Daddy, hence the distaste for anything Texas...

Khan PDay is a victim, plain and simple. He can't help it if his vast football knowledge dwarfs the average poster. ''His is a superior intellect'' :hail:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khan PDay is a victim, plain and simple. He can't help it if his vast football knowledge dwarfs the average poster. ''His is a superior intellect'' :hail:

come on man I know you and Pday are going at it .... but please dont encourage and side with known trolls

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you slumming here eric ?

you should ask the room about this superior intellect spin. It only holds true for a select view and proven by the post. I apologize but you'd still an idiot two to three posts down the road.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
like eric....needs a buddy

You are the one who needs a buddy PDay. Thats why you created this whole Erik BS, because you miss your grumpy old men costar. You and Erik were more alike than you know. Asshole

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would you know clueless?
you arrived two days after eric quit....remember?

LOL

smart man would quit....that ain't you under either name

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would you know clueless?
you arrived two days after eric quit....remember?

LOL

smart man would quit....that ain't you under either name

Did you and Erik have some off screen, sexual relationship you're not letting on about? You have mentioned a guy that you profess to hate, and that has been gone for 6 months, at least 30 times in the last two days. Fess up

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more 3rd grade weak sauce

you wanted to play, just like jumping on the redskin's troll 3rd grade post here.
wasn't it you just three days ago posting about dishing it out and not being able to take it??
C'mon...man up

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more 3rd grade weak sauce

you wanted to play, just like jumping on the redskin's troll 3rd grade post here.
wasn't it you just three days ago posting about dishing it out and not being able to take it??
C'mon...man up

That's typical PDay, beg for help from other posters, and then run like the wind when someone comes on and rightfully points out what a jerk you are. The simple fact is, those ''trolls'' are far better posters than you are, plain and simple

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's typical PDay, beg for help from other posters, and then run like the wind when someone comes on and rightfully points out what a jerk you are. The simple fact is, those ''trolls'' are far better posters than you are, plain and simple

you are one space cadet eric

that's a hard sell when it's all there to be read

stay focused on the spelling errors....it's your best shot

TWIST...............You still sure this ass clown is who you think he is? Cause I gotta say, he looks the eric part by the post to me.