• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 1450

last night wasn't enough for you so stoked that fire

this victim card is really a piss poor effort on your part when your posts are there to read

how many spins you going to take tonight?
Best part for me is you thinking you're winning

From one of my favorite movies....''I know Ike, lets have a spelling contest''. LMAO, instead of Ike Clanton screaming ''Billy..Billy'', we get PDay screaming ''Erik...Erik...'' Dumbass

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey.
We're getting off topic here.
Hmmm, last we were talking we were chanting Go Seahawks!
No? Ok.
Er, would you guys rather talk about the Super Bowl? Who the heck won that game?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hey.
We're getting off topic here.
Hmmm, last we were talking we were chanting Go Seahawks!
No? Ok.
Er, would you guys rather talk about the Super Bowl? Who the heck won that game?

And it's about time you did :suds:

Now the SB is over, guess it's time to head over to our NBA board :boink:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's about time you did :suds:

Now the SB is over, guess it's time to head over to our NBA board :boink:

Or he can go to the SuperSonics board....er, scratch that....Well, there's the Mariners....Hey, countdown to kickoff! lol

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vaped my Sonic season tickets after the 96 season. I cancelled my Mariner season tickets after the 01 season.
I have kept my Seahawk season tickets for longer than I care to admit.
Sorry guys, but no salt where you are looking. Football is the game for me.

Back to the spelling argument?
Ok, when I say "C" real loud, you respond with "Hawks". Got it?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vaped my Sonic season tickets after the 96 season. I cancelled my Mariner season tickets after the 01 season.

Si Hags

Like that?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They'll always be the SeaChickens

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised to see the Seahawks penalized in the near future. Most of that team is using PEDS. Not sure why a seahwak fan comes here. Enjoy your stay on top,as it wont be for very long. The salary cap will end up raping your roster like every other superbowl tems

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll always be the SeaChickens

If you prefer to refer to us as SeaChickens, the least you could say is The World Champion SeaChickens.

That sounds much better.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you prefer to refer to us as SeaChickens, the least you could say is The World Champion SeaChickens.

That sounds much better.

How about the "First time world champions"?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be surprised to see the Seahawks penalized in the near future. Most of that team is using PEDS. Not sure why a seahwak fan comes here. Enjoy your stay on top,as it wont be for very long. The salary cap will end up raping your roster like every other superbowl tems

I come here for the pure enjoyment of it.
Sooooooo, most of the team uses PED's? Investigate better. You will appear wiser.
Regarding the cap, no self respecting Cowboy fan should mention the cap!
We are not just any team. We just won the SB with one of the youngest rosters ever. Yes, we will have some big contracts coming up, but releasing just Sid Rice and Red Bryant shaves about $13M off the cap this year. We will be fine and I expect we will be the fav to win a back to back SB.
2015 will provide another cap challenge, but our FO tends to reload better than any.
At least this thread might be heading back to a little football speak, which is good.
Your team makes a visit to Seattle this year, doesn't it?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the "First time world champions"?

I suppose I am good with that as long as the World Champs remain in the sentence. If things go as planned, we should be known as "First Time Back to Back World Champions."
That has a good ring to it, doesn't it?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come here for the pure enjoyment of it.
Sooooooo, most of the team uses PED's? Investigate better. You will appear wiser.
Regarding the cap, no self respecting Cowboy fan should mention the cap!
We are not just any team. We just won the SB with one of the youngest rosters ever. Yes, we will have some big contracts coming up, but releasing just Sid Rice and Red Bryant shaves about $13M off the cap this year. We will be fine and I expect we will be the fav to win a back to back SB.
2015 will provide another cap challenge, but our FO tends to reload better than any.
At least this thread might be heading back to a little football speak, which is good.
Your team makes a visit to Seattle this year, doesn't it?

You aren't called Seadderal for no reason :boink:

YEs, the cap will screw you. You have a young team on early contracts. You can stay together another year then your players will get too expensive to keep. Every team goes through it. You think Sherman will take a massive cut so Thomas can have his? No, whatever thomas get will need to be "+1" for Sherman. Your WR's aren't world beaters, so they can be replaced. QB will be locked up, but will get expensive. You issue will be all those defensive studs. Other teams will vulture them.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I am good with that as long as the World Champs remain in the sentence. If things go as planned, we should be known as "First Time Back to Back World Champions."
That has a good ring to it, doesn't it?

In the cap era, what's the typical result the following season for the reigning champs? Gonna be a tough battle hoss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boy I wish it was winning SBs that put us in Cap Hell. Looks like we got the downside of winning a SB without actually getting one...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't called Seadderal for no reason :boink:

YEs, the cap will screw you. You have a young team on early contracts. You can stay together another year then your players will get too expensive to keep. Every team goes through it. You think Sherman will take a massive cut so Thomas can have his? No, whatever thomas get will need to be "+1" for Sherman. Your WR's aren't world beaters, so they can be replaced. QB will be locked up, but will get expensive. You issue will be all those defensive studs. Other teams will vulture them.

Seadderal is past tense. History.
Most Seahawk fans are wise about the cap. It is all about the reload. Our FO has done a spectacular job at it.
A plus angle is if (God forbid) we trade Sherm cuz we happen to find out he wants $100M for 6 years and we cant swing it.
What would he be worth to an NFL franchise prior to the trade deadline this upcoming year? Imagine a sign and trade. What is his trade value?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the cap era, what's the typical result the following season for the reigning champs? Gonna be a tough battle hoss.

Looking at the averages, it would be doubtful for any team to win back to back Super Bowls.