• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy I wish it was winning SBs that put us in Cap Hell. Looks like we got the downside of winning a SB without actually getting one...

Yeah, Jerrah has done you fans no good. Way too many senseless decisions.

Not your fault.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the averages, it would be doubtful for any team to win back to back Super Bowls.

Yep, it's very hard to win 2 in a row, even harder to win 3 out of 4. Something the Seachickens will never know about

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's very hard to win 2 in a row, even harder to win 3 out of 4. Something the Seachickens will never know about

Never is a long time.
What do you base your statement on?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the infamous words of "James Bond " never say never but highly unlikely I would go with

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you have missed me, and I thought I would check in to see what's up in Cowboyforumwonderland. Same ol', same ol' I see. PDay, derailing the thread with his distaste with UK via his "kitty litter shovel"...LOL, somethings never change do they PDay?

Look, fellas...do you not see what is going on here with Nosferatu? Good job by the way, Nos for getting the boy fans all riled up! Let me break it down for you boy fans.

Nos, is a Minny fan. Check. Nos, has a Lester Hayes jersey as his avatar. Check. Nos, lives in Texas. Check. Is it coming into focus yet?...Lester Hayes was born in Texas. Check. My guess is...Lester Hayes might be Nos's Daddy, hence the distaste for anything Texas...[/QUOTE]

If that made sense it might have been amusing. Check. Minny fan because I was born and raised there and lived there for the first 30 years of my life aside from my time in the military. Lester Hayes is my all time favorite player. Check. I live in Texas because my job brought me here Check. I freakin' love Texas and have enjoyed my 10 years living here. Check. I also do not have a distaste for anything Texas, just thye Cowboys and Stars, I like the Rangers.

Thanks for the effort...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to side with the opposition but I'd like to know this too. Never and the NFL don't work together.

Unless of course you are a Vikings fan, then Never and Champion go quite well together...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless of course you are a Vikings fan, then Never and Champion go quite well together...

Never is a long time. They might win the first February after your death. But look at the bright side, if they make and lose the SB you'll live through it. You have experience with that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos, is a Minny fan. Check. Nos, has a Lester Hayes jersey as his avatar. Check. Nos, lives in Texas. Check. Is it coming into focus yet?...Lester Hayes was born in Texas. Check. My guess is...Lester Hayes might be Nos's Daddy, hence the distaste for anything Texas...[/QUOTE]

If that made sense it might have been amusing.

The funny part is that it made perfect sense in his head. Instead of the millions of more likely reasons to explain the scenario he goes right to the least likely of all...insanity is best way to make the daily grind of life more interesting...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you have missed me, and I thought I would check in to see what's up in Cowboyforumwonderland. Same ol', same ol' I see. PDay, derailing the thread with his distaste with UK via his "kitty litter shovel"...LOL, somethings never change do they PDay?

Look, fellas...do you not see what is going on here with Nosferatu? Good job by the way, Nos for getting the boy fans all riled up! Let me break it down for you boy fans.

If that made sense it might have been amusing. Check. Minny fan because I was born and raised there and lived there for the first 30 years of my life aside from my time in the military. Lester Hayes is my all time favorite player. Check. I live in Texas because my job brought me here Check. I freakin' love Texas and have enjoyed my 10 years living here. Check. I also do not have a distaste for anything Texas, just thye Cowboys and Stars, I like the Rangers.

Thanks for the effort...

Did you like the Stars before the NorthStars2.0?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or "never" and "trade with the Cowboys again" :happy:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote: from Nos.

Thanks for the effort...end quote.

I remember Mr. Hayes quite well. He and Mike Haynes were quite the CB duo back in the day. Badass dudes, both of them.
Being a Seahawk fan from the old days, many have made mention of the great HOF'r, Steve Largent. Mr Hayes said it best. "Covering Steve Largent is like covering smoke."
Damn, that was a great quote.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never is a long time. They might win the first February after your death. But look at the bright side, if they make and lose the SB you'll live through it. You have experience with that.

HAHAHA, I have been saying that for years!