• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh manster no reason to get all tough, I "the dumb fuck" know exactly the history of the moniker, but you the smart guy must know only the media and Cowboys fans use said moniker. And if you would please remind us what the thread title is...

It's a smack talk thread. Have I told you to cease and desist? Now please show me where it says we cannot defend ourselves in this thread.

Also while you may know the history of the moniker you'll be surprised by how many have admitted to trolling about only to say they had no idea we didn't make it up ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want the story? Dad grew up in Massachusetts. He was a Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins fan. One faithful Sunday morning he was watching the L A. Rams and Dallas. He hated L.A. team and sat and complained about the Rams. I thought he was a Cowboys fans. I liked the Stars on their helmets and became a fan then. Now if a 5 year old could be considered a bandwagoner you got me. But I never took up for any other team.

Good enough for me... One thing though, you knew he was a Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox fan yet didn't know if he was a Patriots fan?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a smack talk thread. Have I told you to cease and desist? Now please show me where it says we cannot defend ourselves in this thread.

Also while you may know the history of the moniker you'll be surprised by how many have admitted to trolling about only to say they had no idea we didn't make it up ourselves.

Just havin some fun myself... Nothing personal, take care...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol
Gus works for me better than your pussy work at Disney

smart guy would move on but you're here to talk shit and you remain over matched

Lindale?

If that makes ya happy Gus. Sweet dreams Putz

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
America's Team, 5 Super Bowl Championships. Although, the Vikings can stand up and take a bow for helping us achieve 3 of them. How's that H Walker deal working out for ya? Don't worry, I'm sure Christian Ponder will get it done
:laugh3:

MAN!
This post is so 3rd grade like

You remember 3rd grade don't you UK
Eric heard that OFTEN

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good enough for me... One thing though, you knew he was a Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox fan yet didn't know if he was a Patriots fan?

He left long before the Pats were a franchise. He didn't have the passion he had for the others. Scarry thing to me is if it was the skids instead of Dallas that day I'd have became a fan of them. I don't change teams and I don't do 2nd favorites.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a hunch, Cowboys fan, Red Sox fan, Celtics fan... One of these don't belong... And who's to say when the jump happened.

so heres the thing that makes this thought flawed.

A bandwagon fan would jump off the cowboys bandwagon a long time ago, & probably became a pats fan a long time ago. bandwagon fans don't stick with struggling teams. Unless your understanding of a Bandwagon fan is different from mine :noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A bandwagon fan would jump off the cowboys bandwagon a long time ago, & probably became a pats fan a long time ago. bandwagon fans don't stick with struggling teams. Unless your understanding of a Bandwagon fan is different from mine :noidea:

Nope, no flaw. A bandwagon fan can always use hey look how many Championships WE have!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left long before the Pats were a franchise. He didn't have the passion he had for the others. Scarry thing to me is if it was the skids instead of Dallas that day I'd have became a fan of them. I don't change teams and I don't do 2nd favorites.

I can admit when i'm wrong. I was wrong!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, no flaw. A bandwagon fan can always use hey look how many Championships WE have!

so your understanding is different from mine. got it :thumb:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your understanding is different from mine. got it :thumb:

Bandwagon fan = Someone who had no interest in the team until they started winning... If your idea is different than that, yep our understandings are different.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fan = Someone who had no interest in the team until they started winning... If your idea is different than that, yep our understandings are different.

right. & when that team is no longer winning they move on to another winning team. A bandwagon fan doesn't stick with a losing team. They have no loyalties.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I was a bandwagoner I'd have dumped the Sox years ago. My dad never did get to see them win. I had to wait 40 years myself.