• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Vikings have how many? :laugh3:

Try to keep up will ya, I never said anything about the Championships, oh nevermind. Shouldn't you be cow tippin' or somethin'?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go research the moniker. I guess we could pen the lame moniker Purple People Eaters. Congrats on ensuring no other team has a more fucked up team color.

No disrespect intended but I can't take a bandwagon fan seriously.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up will ya, I never said anything about the Championships, oh never mind. Shouldn't you be cow tippin' or somethin'?

In Texas the have cows to provide beef to the people. In Minnesota the women are cows.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up will ya, I never said anything about the Championships, oh never mind. Shouldn't you be cow tippin' or somethin'?

dude you have a team with only one receiver ( and he came out of no where)
no Qb . no O-line to brag about
defense got old and over paid

you do have Peterson though ...... your team is like bottom of the barrel now though .....not the time to come talk shit

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you have a team with only one receiver ( and he came out of no where)
no Qb . no O-line to brag about
defense got old and over paid

you do have Peterson though ...... your team is like bottom of the barrel now though .....not the time to come talk shit

I'm not talking shit, I respect what the Cowboys have done, I live in Texas and my wife and her entire family are Cowboys fans, I just find it hilarious people call them Americas team, that is all...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking shit, I respect what the Cowboys have done, I live in Texas and my wife and her entire family are Cowboys fans, I just find it hilarious people call them Americas team, that is all...

Again go research where the moniker came from. It wasn't something Cowboy fans just started calling ourselves.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is funny that people call Cowboy fans bandwagon fans when the boys haven't done anything in 2 decades. I believe anyone saying they are Cowboy fans are true Cowboy fans. Why would a bandwagon fan jump on the Cowboys bandwagon?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again go research where the moniker came from. It wasn't something Cowboy fans just started calling ourselves.

The media created the moniker, that makes it much more acceptable. :clap:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is funny that people call Cowboy fans bandwagon fans when the boys haven't done anything in 2 decades. I believe anyone saying they are Cowboy fans are true Cowboy fans. Why would a bandwagon fan jump on the Cowboys bandwagon?

Just a hunch, Cowboys fan, Red Sox fan, Celtics fan... One of these don't belong... And who's to say when the jump happened.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a hunch, Cowboys fan, Red Sox fan, Celtics fan... One of these don't belong... And who's to say when the jump happened.

Gotta give you a thumbs up on that one. Cowboys, Boston, Boston, hmmm. As to the moniker, the Cowboys are the most hated team, and most popular team at the same time. Much like the Yankees, just ask the networks.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They bring out the bandwagon card when their getting their ass handed to them. Dumb fucks cry about the moniker yet they have absolutely no idea of its history. For what it's worth I don't throw the name out when I'm talking football and I don't own anything with the words written on it. However I think those who cry about an NFL Films marketing slogan are worse than a crying 10 year old. Their bitches with their panties in a wad.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give you a thumbs up on that one. Cowboys, Boston, Boston, hmmm. As to the moniker, the Cowboys are the most hated team, and most popular team at the same time. Much like the Yankees, just ask the networks.

Thanks UK, I don't think they are the most popular anymore though. I could be wrong but I think Pittsburgh, Green Bay and New England are right up there and maybe even New Orleans.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They bring out the bandwagon card when their getting their ass handed to them. Dumb fucks cry about the moniker yet they have absolutely no idea of its history. For what it's worth I don't throw the name out when I'm talking football and I don't own anything with the words written on it. However I think those who cry about an NFL Films marketing slogan are worse than a crying 10 year old. Their bitches with their panties in a wad.

Gosh manster no reason to get all tough, I "the dumb fuck" know exactly the history of the moniker, but you the smart guy must know only the media and Cowboys fans use said moniker. And if you would please remind us what the thread title is...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want the story? Dad grew up in Massachusetts. He was a Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins fan. One faithful Sunday morning he was watching the L A. Rams and Dallas. He hated L.A. team and sat and complained about the Rams. I thought he was a Cowboys fans. I liked the Stars on their helmets and became a fan then. Now if a 5 year old could be considered a bandwagoner you got me. But I never took up for any other team.